A compliment to Cheers & Gears

PurdueGuy

Yesterday, I was telling someone about some of the known details of the next gen Astra and a couple other things, when he asked me if I had some sort of inside ties to GM. All I really do is read on here. Congrats on having so much up do date info that it makes people think I've got special sources. lol

Still my favorite forum, despite ME being somewhat unpopular with many of you.... :P

Edited by Sixty8panther

Still my favorite forum, despite ME being somewhat unpopular with many of you.... :P

Anyone as radical as you 68 is bound to make enemies. While I think that you are way off base sometimes, as you do I most likely, C&G wouldn't be C&G without you and all the regulars around here.

This place truely is unique. I have tried out a lot of forums and I still keep coming back to C&G. Thanks guys for giving me a place to waste all this time.

Edited by scharmer05

This is a good place to come to learn about GM cars.

Sixty8, who cares if you're unpopular. It's not a popularity contest. It's about the cars. The people only add to it, and we're all different and thats what makes it great.

:thumbsup: C&G.

Cheers & Gears > GM Inaccurate News & Speculation

some of the admins / power posters over there definitely love to go off on lengthy one sided writeups about this and that and the thing is, i rarely see what they yack about coming true over time.

i could type all night about the funny crap i've read over there. i do like how they get stories posted quickly, but then the threads soon go off on directions and die.

actually 68, i agree with you on alot of subjects... i pretty much dislike most current cars, and my favorite cars are RWD, V8, BOF, and of course, hardtop... i find your rants pretty entertaining but they hold true....

ive only cruised this site about a year and a half, but i love it.. i found the site on google looking for concept camaro pics, and ive come back ever since... ive only started posting more recently, and i love not only the awesome information on this site, but also the cool people here....

rock on C&G! :CG_all:

Well, I've been around since 2000 or 2001 and I gotta say I've enjoyed all the time I've spent here so far. I think my wife is jealous because there are times I spend more time here than with her! And she's always telling me to stop starting my conversations with "Today on C&G..." or "On C&G..." :lol::lol::lol:

Keep up the great work everybody.... this place wouldn't be what it is without the diverse background we all contribute in one way or another.

Welcome to the dark side my friend...

...of which I'm the President, right?????!!!

he he he

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

WRMNshowcase.lego.HO.model.MCs.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"My ticker's ticking like they say it should" ... Montgomery Gentry ... 'Lucky Man'