GLOBAL DIMMING

Common sense dictates that the nearly 7 billion people on this planet have to be causing some effect. Small incremental changes in our habits can go a long way, but the over-riding concern has to be the population growth.

What we in the West choose to do or not to do with respect to our consumption of energy and resources is going to be a spit in the bucket in the coming decades, unless Africa and Asia curb its population growth. This is the Elephant in the Room that the chattering classes refuse to face. Along with the Right to Bare Arms, the Right to Drive an SUV is the Right to Hump Whomever We Choose - and that, my friends, has to be attitudinally adjusted out.

I mean it is common sense don't you think? A hundred years ago world population was 1.75 B. Now it is 6.6 B, almost 280% increase. Rather than putting emission control put birth control on people who have 2-3 kids.

Yes, let's all be gay. We can kill two birds with one stone... Solve our overpopulation problems and give me more of a f@#king selection. :P

I can see the beginning of a new movement---Go Gay to Save the World! :)

Yeah, but how easily can you control volcanic eruption?

Well as Mild Mannered PCS, I can do little. But when I tie a Holden flag around my neck, I become "HOLDEN MAN'! :AH-HA_wink: Faster than a Speeding Chevy Aveo, more powerful than a Supercharged Holden Barina, able to jump taller than any Kangaroo. :scratchchin:

Here is a pic of me as I race to save Holden from itself. :smilewide:

holdenmanto5.jpg

Yes, let's all be gay. We can kill two birds with one stone... Solve our overpopulation problems and give me more of a f@#king selection. :P

That's my solution. I've been saving the planet a lot recently. 3x this week!