2008 Citroen at Canadian Auto show?

Blame Canada, Blame Canada...

if those fuzzy foreign french cars

end up on our shores driven by celebrity stars

if Citroens end up in Montreal

driven by mimes and frogs to the mall

They're not even real cars anyway

I really hope they come back to Canada, I would KILL to get a black Citroen C6 to go with my Impala! If I lived in Europe, those are just what I'd drive.

That is one car I really, really want to see in person...if my vacation plans for '08 go as planned, I will be in France sometime this year...hopefully, I'll see some C6s..

Fiat? 500!

Fiat 500 is a cutie in person!

Re the Citroën presence, I am intrigued... Testing the waters, maybe?

I'd be very interested in knowing the reactions of NA people to Citroën cars after seeing them in person, so be sure to post your opinions!

Maybe Apple will do a JV with Fiat to sell them here as the iCar.. :)

Hmmmmm... :scratchchin:

A well designed and stylish car, full tech goodies integration, aimed at the generation entering the car market over the next 5 to 10 years (which has for the most part left the bigger-is-better mentality behind)... What a good idea!

Edited by ZL-1

if those fuzzy foreign french cars

end up on our shores driven by celebrity stars

if Citroens end up in Montreal

driven by mimes and frogs to the mall

They're not even real cars anyway

So what to you is a real car? Arent you the one praising European cars? And don't diss the Quebecois! They nice people with hot women!

So what to you is a real car? Arent you the one praising European cars? And don't diss the Quebecois! They nice people with hot women!

You have to excuse/ignore 68..he was born about 30 years too late...a 'real'car to him is from 1959 (RWD, BOF, V8, AM radio, etc).

Few long-term automakers have such an illustrious and encompassing history of the bizzare and handily outdated as citroen. The current ones are at least within a few pages of most of the industry (instead of a few volumes away) AFA design goes, but in the wiki pics, there's nothing there I can see to pull anyone away from whatever else they may be driving. Some of their recent concepts have been pretty interesting, but citroen doesn't seem to have it in them to bring any of them to market.

All the pics I've seen of the fiat 500 remind me of a tumescent Neon; again, I see nothing attractive there... unless by chance this thing is so small it gets some takers who can't resist the 'cute' aspect to the point they overlook the styling. Then again, the MPG thing may be the primary (only??) factor potentially working here.

You have to excuse/ignore 68..he was born about 30 years too late...a 'real'car to him is from 1959 (RWD, BOF, V8, AM radio, etc).

You forgot "room for six adults, or ten in a pinch, with no fussy seat belts to get in the way".