Satty

God I want this car

20 posts in this topic

1990 Corvette

I saw a C4 yesterday, somehow they keep getting more appealing. I would honestly take a C4 over a C5, at least if we're talking coupes.

Over the last few years, I've given serious consideration to the idea of picking up a C-4 ZR-1.

I love the C4's, and you SHOULD get a ZR-1 Camino, and no it has nothing to do with me moving to PA ;)

The seller is probably right, its probably very rare. The only other ZR-1 on eBay is a 40th Anniversary model, I'm not too fond of the ruby paint and red interior of that one either. Give me red on black or black on black, please.

i want an LT1 6 speed C4... i mean a ZR-1 would rock, but im no rockafeller

i want an LT1 6 speed C4... i mean a ZR-1 would rock, but im no rockafeller

The C4 ZR-1s aren't bringing much money these days.

Still one of may favorite Corvettes. Much better looking than the C5 that came after, and I still somewhat like it better than the C6, although at least the C6 isn't a blob anymore.

Give me a later C3 any day. Or a C6.

C4 ZR-1s hold have always been greatly admired by me--no matter what come out later. Give me a polo green 95.

Given some wealth I'd also put an LT5 in my Formula

I might be the outcast here, but the C4 is my least favorite Corvette generation (let's not factor the C1s in).

I feel your pain. About 18 months ago, a customer of mine traded in (he was forced, I suspect) his '91 black on black Corvette convertible: it was mint, only 25k miles!! We shopped and shopped it for him, but all we could get for it was $17k because it was late July when he came to me (he had been trying to sell it privately for a month or so already and just wanted it gone). When I picked it up at his house (he was also trading in his Avalanche - I volunteered to drive the convertible!), I truly did not want to go back to the dealership. If I didn't think my BF would have divorced me on the spot, I would have bought this thing myself. A real babe, er, boy magnet! (Well, that is the reason the BF wouldn't let me buy one, ha, ha!)

If you guys want a real groaner, this customer traded said Corvette and (less than 2 year old) Avalanche in for...get ready for this: an Equinox, no leather, but AWD at least. :lol: The wife wanted him to get rid of some of his toys, as they were looking to buy waterfront property. I'd have gotten rid of the wife!

I might be the outcast here, but the C4 is my least favorite Corvette generation (let's not factor the C1s in).

Your right! You are an ourcast! get out!! :pokeowned:

hehe j/k :AH-HA_wink:

C3s are by fat the ugliest!! Those giant exaggerated fenders....

I think I may look for a 1983 Corvette someday.

The C4 ZR-1s aren't bringing much money these days.

The cost to buy isn't the bad part, it is the maintainance costs.

Over the last few years, I've given serious consideration to the idea of picking up a C-4 ZR-1.

The other day I saw a girl driving one of those, in black, on the freeway. Probably doesn't even know what she has...

As far as the C3s go, I'd want a 68-72. They just aren't the same without the chrome bumpers.

But... the later ones a very cheap.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor