Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Teh Ricer Civic!

Teh Ricer Photos!

20 posts in this topic

Post images of the best Teh Ricers! you've seen either on the net or the road! American Ricer Neons are welcome too.

Id post an image but im to lazy to look for one.

Additionally, Nick if you still have a picture of that ricer truck i made ya... that'd be great.

Edited by Teh Ricer Civic!

i wish i could find the picture of the most over the top riced out van ive ever seen... the owner made it look like a spaceship... i shall continue looking as i feel like this is a must see haha

DF: That blue Civic hatch is painful to look at; I hate you.

I have nothing to contribute at the moment but give the snow a chance to melt and me and Dodgefan and Sixty8 could make this thread a hundred pages long; our area is littered with these botched abortions of automobiles. :nono:

not the one i originally saw... but pretty much the same thing... apparently this is all the rage in japan...

vanning_1.jpg

Despite being overly tacky, that would be pretty awesome to see that RV driving on the road... of course i might crash into something with all the tears in my eyes from laughing.

Additionally, Nick if you still have a picture of that ricer truck i made ya... that'd be great.

Oh man...I wish...

You don't know how badly I've been trying to locate that picture. If I was able to find it I'd still totally be rocking it as my sig.

I guess I'll start this off on the right foot. :AH-HA_wink:

rice1.jpg

rice2.jpg

rice3.jpg

rice4.jpg

rice5.jpg

rice6.jpg

rice7.jpg

That cav is scary....

And Those old neons don't mod well...I watched a taillght fall off on the freeway....

My cousin's Tiburon would probably fit in this thread quite nicely. :P

tiburonbitches1.jpg

tiburonbitches2.jpg

And this beauty I came across one time...

usedcaraveo.jpg

The Aveo doesn't look too bad...

My cousin's Tiburon would probably fit in this thread quite nicely. :P

tiburonbitches1.jpg

tiburonbitches2.jpg

And this beauty I came across one time...

usedcaraveo.jpg

:rotflmao:

We sold a few of those Aveos, with the 'snow plow kit,' as I liked to call them. Really great for Ontario roads. We got one back on a trade, the lower fascia was all cracked and mangled after only a couple years. It was cheaper to just take it off. One guy had his puttied and painted a few times before giving up. They are also great for helping people find the curb when parking.

I thought siegen's preemptive strike was humorous. Everybody knows the first brand that comes to mind when one thinks of "rice" is HONDA (his lovuh), so what does he do when he sees the thread? Posts a cavalcade of all American cars. Good one, siegen! :AH-HA_wink:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0