Camaro aftermarket parts?

schuby87

im not usually a fan of body mods but i like that stuff!

also, my friend sent me a link off LS1 tech for a G8 Remote, under car TT kit... should work on the Camaro easily :AH-HA_wink:

gotta admit, while not like the concept, the rear kit looks good....? ( not the wing though )

This is supposedly a local shop here in Auburn Hills...

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3425

Oh man the Camaro is going to be HOT! I cant wait!!!!

It is not a local shop, it is the GM Accessory Design Center in Auburn Hills. If you go to gmnext.com they talk about the car and show a very small amount of it in the video with the GM accessory manager.

Chevy has to cater to everyone. They're going all-out here. Some of this gingerbread will make the 4th-gen guys happy. It's not for me, though. The unadorned bodyshell has a purity that can only be corrupted by add-ons, imo. I'd still love to have a brown 3.6L DI six-speed manual, with either black or saddle interior. The only thing I'd be willing to do (and this is rare for me if you've seen my rants in the past) is add the low-profile lip spoiler to the decklid.

I'd leave the body kit off and forget the wing, its no my style.

As for the hockey stick stripes, I am loving those. I think they could have made them more streamlined in the front but, ehhh, I'd take 'em as they are.

This car is going to define hot.

Is going to? I think it already does. :AH-HA_wink:

I like that grille. Let's hope we see it make it as an production accessory. Also, I've decided my black V6 Camaro will have antique gold hockey stripes. I think that grille, those stripes, and the spoiler (not the one in the photos at the link) will make this car totally perfect.

Edited by YellowJacket894