It's A New Day...

Nice Cobalt :D

j/k..but seriously, can you look behind the twin-port grille and see if there's a Chevy crossbar there? I've always been curious but never daring enough to walk onto a Pontiac lot and do the same thing myself.

I had a Cobalt sedan rental for two days this week - a base car that was beat to snot and badly needed tires. Despite all that, it still felt every bit as fun as mine. Enjoy your G5 and I hope you have many happy, trouble-free miles with it

j/k..but seriously, can you look behind the twin-port grille and see if there's a Chevy crossbar there? I've always been curious but never daring enough to walk onto a Pontiac lot and do the same thing myself.

Nope, I checked that last week :AH-HA_wink:- no Chevy Crossbar. Different Front Bumper altogether.

Get some nice GM Acc. Wheels for it now, the tacky hubs do have to go.

Nothing that it wouldn't have rolled out of the factory with, please :AH-HA_wink: ... I may track down some 4-Lug 16s for it when I need new tires, but in the meantime my focus is getting the GM iPod Interface ordered, and getting some floormats (the car was supposed to have them, but the Dealer lost them when the did the PDI, and promised me a discount on new ones). Meantime they gave me those cheapy synthetic fiber, thinner than Honda Civic sheet metal ones. :banghead: