It's NEW new car time...perhaps

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get the Pontiac man they are the from the "Excitement Comany" after-all. Thanks for the update... Sounds like you like to bull-$h! at the dealer like my son does... LOL

YES...I went there at lunch to talk colors and then back after work for an hour and a half to get serious and sit on the dealer system with my favorite saleslady and locate me something "I want" in theory. Thankfully she can put up with my "maybe this...no...maybe this...yes...no...no gray, not white...no leather...maybe leather"--she finds me entertaining.

That said, I finally did get THIS close. I knew from sitting on the GM websites for a few hours and searching hundreds of miles what was out there, from DE to MD to NJ to PA to VA, etc. Thankfully too, they actually have a G6 in EVERY color on the lot and I went out 3 times to check them all out and think...and think...and think. Apparently dealers everywhere will order Ebony cloth interiors ALL day long until blue in the face, but very few stock any with the Light Taupe cloth (so nice...2 tone with black) in any color. Well, at least with my first choice of White Diamond there were some--one in Jersey that is "perfect" and that I've known about for a while. I still couldn't be 110% on color, but looking at them all, the White Diamond convertible kept making me stare. They dealer trade cars all the time and have good relationships with some and nada with others, and this one was iffy. So we tried a few others in PA to some success (were rude on the phone to her, but available cars) and kept searching.

Ran me numbers on all of them too, which were to my liking (okay, not really, but since I've gotten stuck on the G6 after Fits and HHRs, really good for such loaded cars) and kept talking. She wasn't sure about dealing with the one dealer but finally said "I know you want this one, it has everything--let me call". Good news. The car is available and they were even nice to her...but it only made me more excited AND more anxious about what I'm doing.

So, I'm literally a few signatures away from doing a SmartBuy on a LOADED White Diamond/Taupe G6 GT coupe for $350'ish a month. Just have to give the yay or nay. I SO want to say yay, just still fretting over the cost and also WTF to do about still having the Caddy. If I can sell it by tomorrow morning, that would seal it more :AH-HA_wink: but in the meantime I'm just worried about explaining how the hell I just bought a new car decked to the max without the cash from the Caddy as a down payment, etc. Oy.

But yeah, I'm THIS close. Was even going to go to the Ford dealer as I said...but drove right past. I have to spend all night putzing over this and trying to come up with a good story about how and why. Oooh...and to seal it, I even got the GMAC credit application "here, just take it with you..." and a smile. We'll see (my usual response). Okay guys...tell me I NEED to have a $26k G6 coupe...

Edited by caddycruiser

Fusions stand out more than CamCords if you get the right color. Black, dark blue and red are the only way to go, although the darker silver isn't too bad. The best looking Fusion is a black SE. No spoiler (I hate that spoiler) and it doesn't have the superfluous chrome on the trunk and around the foglights. The problem is that black is impossible to keep looking good.

You need the G6 Coupe - there, happy!?!? :thumbsup::lol: I like the G6 coupes a lot, though I would rather have the G6 Convertible myself (don't know how much I'd use the top down, but the car looks awesome when all four windows are down and there's no pillar in the way (sorry everyone, I'm having a Sixty8 moment!!!). Before my local BPG dealership closed, they had an awesome G6 V6 sedan in the White Diamond Metallica and Taupe Leather interior. What a great color combination. I've been searching 4cyl G6's for the wife (not to many out there), and I agree with you in the fact too many Pontiac dealers order the Ebony interior. We're going out tomorrow to test drive the G6 sedan to see if my wife likes it. I told her to consider the AURA too, as they qualify for the 0% financing. I inquired about a loaded HHR LT, but she said she can't get over the styling to want one. Typically we'd be leasing the new car too, but with her 64-mile roundtrip commute, we'd be paying about the same monthly payment on a lease (with 20k miles) as we would just owning the darn thing. Good luck thinking over the G6 Coupe deal tonight, and you could have the Caddy sold tomorrow morning if you'd take a $2,000 cash offer from me :AH-HA_wink:

GMTruckGuy74- I was just going to sell it to my brother for that much just to have it out of my hands and to someone I KNEW would take care of it, so it's not out of the question :AH-HA_wink:

This one G6 is SO perfect, it's not even funny. Exactly what I'd order if I were doing so, I think. And "like a sign" in the short trip back and fourth to the dealer late this afternoon I saw THREE G6 coupes, and stared at all of them. I literally sat with her for an hour and a half throwing out color combos and backing off one option or another going "maybe". After assuming from before that they were iffy with this one Jersey dealer, when she finally gave in and called it was smiles and "this might be your lucky day" to me.

I really want it. I'm just puttering around the numbers of life and seeing how it fits into the budget. Well, that, and coming up with a crafty story for the 'rents about the why & how.

Here's another interesting factoid. As I've been considering MANY different G6 coupes in the $25-26k MSRP range to lease (all for right around $350 a month), I also finally thought to tinker with the idea of a new Malibu for similar terms but even less expensive. Before leaving, we ran the numbers on a new BASE 1LT (just side moldings) for under $22k. For the same terms, and $4k lower sticker, such a Malibu would come out to MORE per month--about $3 higher per month than the $26k G6. Great car, especially having one with 5k on it, but not for less stuff and more money than the awesome coupe...in all its Pontiac garishness.

Mulling...mulling...and more mulling. My latest idea was just to go ahead with it and say there's no rush to get it or do delivery, and maybe even keep it at the dealer for a little bit "sold" while I move the Fleetwood out. Don't know yet.

OH...and for anyone wondering. My salesperson did say the 0% for 72 did pick things up but "doesn't fix everything" regarding things like still a lot of people coming in to trade out of big trucks and SUV's and they can't offer them much of anything for them. The price and financing of the new is great, and helps, for sure, but not hugely so.

GMTruckGuy74- I was just going to sell it to my brother for that much just to have it out of my hands and to someone I KNEW would take care of it, so it's not out of the question :AH-HA_wink:

$2,000 cash is not out of the questionfor me, if you're serious. I have a wonderful garage space that needs a new tenant since December when the SKY left. You know that the car will be loved, it will never be mistreated (aka donk'd), it will be shown at many, many, many car shows/cruises in the southern NJ area, and my 2 y-o son will absolutely love the thing. Let me know if you're serious about my offer; it would only take me a day or two to arrange to get the cash.

Go for the G6 Coupe. I love the all-new Malibu and such, but GM doesn't make that many coupes anymore. The G6 Coupe, even with its flaws, is still a great car. You're at that time in life where you can enjoy a two-door vehicle; I'd love for my wife to get the G6 convertible, but with kids and family hauling needs, it just isn't in the cards. However you can enjoy the car for teh next 3 years, and if you need it then, teh Malibu (or other family sedan) will be waiting for you. If you can handle the payments, go for the new car. You deserve it!

Yeah, I've said for years now while challenging myself through 4 years of college and an engineering degree that graduation & new job would also mean new car, and have made my "list" for a long time.

Well, I'm finally there, and thanks to finding out about the SmartBuy as a good thing and not a bad thing, it opened up even more choices. Above the starting budget I thought about, but so are most things I'd WANT to actually pay for and not just have because they were cheap (Fit, HHR, etc.).

Funny mention of the convertible too! My dealer has one GXP coupe, about 3 1SV sedans, and about 4 base 4-cyl sedans, as well as 2 convertibles. The newest is a Diamond White convertible and every time I'm there she wants me to look at it. "What about a convertible...what about a convertible". I like them, but the price is really above the threshold and I'd much more use a sunroof than a full retractable hardtop...a bit much for me. But I finally sat in that car today when we were running short on choices with Taupe cloth and she suggested I take a look at the Taupe leather. Liked it, but still don't want leather. And don't want a convertible, as much as she'd like to sell the $33k beauty to me :AH-HA_wink:

Still funny to me the payment on a base 1LT Malibu was more than a much more decked out G6, but as she said, that closed that door quickly. They put some of the best terms on the G6 as far as leases and SmartBuys over most other GM cars, as I found out. Not dirt cheap in the $100's, but a LOT of car and a cool one at that.

I think this could work...but still making an Excel sheet of the financial outlook.

Edited by caddycruiser

Don't look back buy that sucker. Then sell GMCTruckGuy your Caddy. Everyone wins... What were the options on the coupe? Have a window sticker I can see, I just love car shopping... Especially for American car, especially for GM cars, and most importantly especially for Ponchos! Ignore these jerks who hammer the interior with the 3 spoke steering wheel and cool round vents I find it to be sporty. I would much rather have a G6 Coupe over a Sedan same thing with the Cobalt. From a styling stand-point it makes a huge difference. By the way the 217hp (I believe) 3.5L VVT will have plenty of guts and GM has a performance exhaust for it your dealer can put on, I am told by my dealer they sold one with it and it sounds pretty bad-a$$ for a six cylinder! JUST GET THE CAR! I want to see a window sticker and photos. Caddycrusier I am so excited for you!

Hmmmm, I would have bought the Caddy from you last week when I was in Delaware (cause I have more money than God), but never got that e-mail you were supposed to send. That's Ok though, I'm in Europe now and have a new red baby to look after. :smilewide:

I know! Things get busy...and I get distracted. I'll still be sending you something, even if you're in a distant land :AH-HA_wink: Hey, uh, I'll even ship it over for you...think it's a standout here, imagine in Europe, hah.

Hmmmm, I would have bought the Caddy from you last week when I was in Delaware (cause I have more money than God), but never got that e-mail you were supposed to send. That's Ok though, I'm in Europe now and have a new red baby to look after. :smilewide:

Well......pics? :)

I still like the Fusion better than the G6....but I'm starting to think that the G6 coupe really might be for you...

But, I would lease it if you can........

Don't look back buy that sucker. Then sell GMCTruckGuy your Caddy. Everyone wins... What were the options on the coupe? Have a window sticker I can see, I just love car shopping... Especially for American car, especially for GM cars, and most importantly especially for Ponchos! Ignore these jerks who hammer the interior with the 3 spoke steering wheel and cool round vents I find it to be sporty. I would much rather have a G6 Coupe over a Sedan same thing with the Cobalt. From a styling stand-point it makes a huge difference. By the way the 217hp (I believe) 3.5L VVT will have plenty of guts and GM has a performance exhaust for it your dealer can put on, I am told by my dealer they sold one with it and it sounds pretty bad-a$$ for a six cylinder! JUST GET THE CAR! I want to see a window sticker and photos. Caddycrusier I am so excited for you!

Yeah, this one in particular is an '08 G6 GT Coupe in White Diamond with Light Taupe cloth (try and find that...why dealers order nothing but black interiors, I'll never know...), Sun & Sound Package (Sunroof & 6CD), Floor Mats, the White Diamond paint ($495...), 18" Alloy Wheels (much different look than the stock chrome-tech 17's...and I like them more), Trunk Net, and Remote Start. Basically every single thing plus the paint charge but no leather.

MSRP: $26,050 (JUST over that one mark, hah)

Supplier: $24,938

Not the same car, but same thing:

1.jpg

2.jpg

20.jpg

33.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

30.jpg

^^The last shot is priceless in just the right lighting...

And yes, these things sure have some grunt. I expected GM pushrod peppy from the 3.5L, but with the gearing of the GT...hold on. The 3.6L GXP also had a lot of power but the GT alone felt even punchier in typical driving and with a nice growl, even stock exhaust.

Edited by caddycruiser

But, I would lease it if you can........

If I say yes, essentially am. Just a cleaner version with a SmartBuy...counts as financed, but for a shorter term with a balloon at the end like a lease residual, and can be turned in for another (essentially always with a Pull-Ahead offer too) for nothing. I played with the 0% idea today and that's not a bad one...but long term, and not for me.

If I say yes, essentially am. Just a cleaner version with a SmartBuy...counts as financed, but for a shorter term with a balloon at the end like a lease residual, and can be turned in for another (essentially always with a Pull-Ahead offer too) for nothing. I played with the 0% idea today and that's not a bad one...but long term, and not for me.

Yep. Just in case you find something better down the road....

Wood...in a Pontiac :puke:

That is a nice white though.

Yeah, it is odd, but that's what they spec with the tan interior. At least it looks pleasant enough with the Taupe/Black...and is another thing to help me "step down" from a Cadillac full of plood, hah.

Having a Malibu too, it's interior is clearly a step up in sophistication and styling, but the G6 still oddly has the best door panels of the domestic Epsilons and the only part of the G6 interior I'm not huge on is the center console lid in rubbery plastic. But at least it's all solid and wobble-free, and the car--again unexpectedly--has the same kind of solid and quiet feel as our 'Bu, maybe just not as overtly so. The red lighting is also quite a difference, but didn't bother me as much as I thought.

Hey there pal, just because money comes easily to you and I don't have a pot to pi$$ in ( :lol: ), don't ruin my dreams of owning a clean and well-cared for Fleetwood!!! caddycruiser will fall even more in love with the G6 Coupe tomorrow, become desparate to sell the Fleetwood to get his new car by the end of the day, and will find it in his heart to accept my scraping-up-the-pennies offer (I know, keep dreaming Roger!!! :duh: ).

Caddycruiser thanks for the photos they are great looking cars. GET THE WHITE! I like the wood with the tan actually I think it is sharp. I can't wait to here the news you bought it.... And you thought you wanted a FIT, ah you came over to the good side the red gauge side of life. I have been there for years and am loving it. What is the EPA rating on the 3.5 Coupe? Thanks for the info on the car. You can't go wrong with a Pontiac!

Well, running some numbers tonight has shown my wife that it may be more beneficial to go with a G6 GT Sedan with 0% interest (or even just a V6-equipped sedan with leather) than going for a Malibu or Vibe GT with 5.9% interest. Of course she needs to drive one first to see if she even likes the G6, and we plan to do this tomorrow night. If she likes it enough to do the deal, and GM adds the Vibe GT to it's incentives after Monday, she'll kill me by running me over with the G6 :lol:

I noticed in the background of the first white diamond G6 a picture a Gruman truck... Was that an ice cream truck? What is that doing a BPG dealer? Those things are so annoying! :rolleyes::angry:

Probably so. That first picture is from a BPG dealer in VA, randomly.

Well, running some numbers tonight has shown my wife that it may be more beneficial to go with a G6 GT Sedan with 0% interest (or even just a V6-equipped sedan with leather) than going for a Malibu or Vibe GT with 5.9% interest. Of course she needs to drive one first to see if she even likes the G6, and we plan to do this tomorrow night. If she likes it enough to do the deal, and GM adds the Vibe GT to it's incentives after Monday, she'll kill me by running me over with the G6 :lol:

Yep, if there's anything I've learned in the past week or so, the G6 deals always work out quite nicely...GM keeps the best programs and such on this car probably to keep it selling in such volume, and now it's really nice with such long 0% financing. I've considered it, but too long. If you don't mind that...AWESOME deal as always.

I like the woodgrain trim in a Pontiac, it fits with the warm, romantic aspects of Pontiac that I like. If I were buying one, I'd order the woodgrain in a black interior, if possible. I notice at the website it seems to be a stand-alone no-cost option. That pearl white GT is a sharp looking car, Mr. cruiser. Those 18" rims are the best looking rims you can get on a G6, imo, and I would order mine with those, no question. The standard GT 17's look tiny under the car.

I like the woodgrain trim in a Pontiac, it fits with the warm, romantic aspects of Pontiac that I like. If I were buying one, I'd order the woodgrain in a black interior, if possible. I notice at the website it seems to be a stand-alone no-cost option. That pearl white GT is a sharp looking car, Mr. cruiser. Those 18" rims are the best looking rims you can get on a G6, imo, and I would order mine with those, no question. The standard GT 17's look tiny under the car.

Yeah. I was yet again thinking maybe another color and maybe WD with the smaller chromes (there is one so equipped out there), but still this one car is SO perfect...I'm about not to resist, even though it is above where I thought and started out wanting to be. I really like these cars in dark shades, and it looks a bit more bloated in the WD, but so nice at the same time.

I just have to get a Gap quote and also find out if keeping such a car out back is at all an issue while I re-home the Caddy, which I'm trying. Oh, and stay away from this thread and actually do those things :rolleyes:

*sigh*

Sounds like the G6 will be the winner here.

At least it will be a coupe.

Sorry to sound so negative, I just have a personal disgust with the G6 that stretches back to its introduction as a production car. I can't stand the thing.

Best of luck to you, however.

*sigh*

Sounds like the G6 will be the winner here.

At least it will be a coupe.

Sorry to sound so negative, I just have a personal disgust with the G6 that stretches back to its introduction as a production car. I can't stand the thing.

Best of luck to you, however.

Understandable, and I still think that at times. Well, that, and that I should have driven or tried out more things.

That said...I did it. Did the GMAC app, approved, and she just called me back to say she had it all set up and they'll be bring the car over from Jersey.

No turning back now. The Caddy is being SO nice today, I feel a bit bad already. Oy. I told her no rush at all, and it might have to sit, as I was thinking...but probably not long.

Now. Did I REALLY just go for a G6? Apparently so, and a very nice one, I think. We shall see.

Now that I did it...I'm pulling for you. Cousins, we'll call it :AH-HA_wink:

Caddycruiser thanks for the photos they are great looking cars. GET THE WHITE! I like the wood with the tan actually I think it is sharp. I can't wait to here the news you bought it.... And you thought you wanted a FIT, ah you came over to the good side the red gauge side of life. I have been there for years and am loving it. What is the EPA rating on the 3.5 Coupe? Thanks for the info on the car. You can't go wrong with a Pontiac!

Eee...17/26. Odd, because even the Impala 3.5L has a highway rating of 29, but after driving the car and looking at specs, I think it's likely due to the gearing.

Uh-oh, not an Ecotec. But I HOPE it can do well driven lightly, which it should.

Ata boy welcome to red gauge club. It is a great place to be. When you get it I want a full report with lots of HIGH resolution photos. I am so excited for you. Your first new car and it is the drop dead sexy G6 GT Coupe how fitting. Someday when you have grand-kids you can explain to them that you had one sexy ride.

Ata boy welcome to red gauge club. It is a great place to be. When you get it I want a full report with lots of HIGH resolution photos. I am so excited for you. Your first new car and it is the drop dead sexy G6 GT Coupe how fitting. Someday when you have grand-kids you can explain to them that you had one sexy ride.

Haha, BEST post EVER here :thumbsup:

Cool enough, the dealer it's coming from actually has pictures on their website:

3.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

^^That really made me anxious to even see it. I'm still getting used to the idea of white...but at least it's not Whirlpool white, it's "Caddy white". Hah.

The front plate bracket sucks (Jersey...ugh), but I already said to remove that and plug the small holes like they did with my mother's Malibu. Small trade off for the "right" car.

Edited by caddycruiser

Now that I did it...I'm pulling for you. Cousins, we'll call it :AH-HA_wink:

:congrats: Congrats on going with the new car - you won't regret driving something new and more up-to-date than what you've been use to. Sorry about the front plate mate - good ol' Jersey laws for you!!! :rolleyes:

Well, we're going to a Pontiac dealer tonight to test drive the G6 Sedan. I played around last night with the concept of getting her the G6 Convertible, but the ones out there all sticker above $30k and thats putting it out of our desired price range. The dealer we're going to has a G6 Sedan (4cyl Ecotec) in White Diamond Metallic with Taupe Leather (heated seats & remote start are the big options she really wants, outside of an AUX INPUT JACK to play her iPod). If the numbers I've played with stay close to what the dealer figures are, and she likes the G6, then we may be the owners of a new G6 Sedan too by the weekend. Cousins - all the way!

Now about the Fleetwood... :lol::P

:congrats: Congrats on going with the new car - you won't regret driving something new and more up-to-date than what you've been use to. Sorry about the front plate mate - good ol' Jersey laws for you!!! :rolleyes:

Well, we're going to a Pontiac dealer tonight to test drive the G6 Sedan. I played around last night with the concept of getting her the G6 Convertible, but the ones out there all sticker above $30k and thats putting it out of our desired price range. The dealer we're going to has a G6 Sedan (4cyl Ecotec) in White Diamond Metallic with Taupe Leather (heated seats & remote start are the big options she really wants, outside of an AUX INPUT JACK to play her iPod). If the numbers I've played with stay close to what the dealer figures are, and she likes the G6, then we may be the owners of a new G6 Sedan too by the weekend. Cousins - all the way!

Now about the Fleetwood... :lol::P

Sounds good...and I REALLY like the WD/Taupe leather AND Ecotec combo. That should have a very nice price too...it isn't Malibu in overall polish, but feels just as solid and I thought as quiet. Just depends on if you also like the looks and interior.

And thankfully even it's "old" radio got an Aux. jack for 2008, which is a good thing for me--having had that in the Caddy for a while now. It's the most affordable and also most sporty Epsilon now, so a good deal in red lighted glory.

On the other thing...we'll continue to converse :AH-HA_wink:

Edited by caddycruiser

The funny thing is the dealer we're going to has three flavors of G6 sedans, ALL in White Diamond Tricoat, for us to consider:

#1 - 4cyl @ MSRP $24,550

#2 - V6 @ MSRP $24,570

#3 - GT @ MSRP $27,510 (I know the GT is out of the question price-wise, but I just love the 18" rims that are on it and optional on the GT trim <includes Stabilitrak too>)

I told her the same thing about WD that you're sales lady told you - it was an exclusive Caddy color. I've seen this color on the G6 Sedan with the Taupe interior in person and it is sharp and luxurious looking. Hopefully she'll like it (she's never had a white car - in any shade - before, so that will help sell it). Here's the one I've seen at my local BPG dealer before they closed recently:

DSCN6486.jpg

DSCN6485.jpg

I'll post an update tonight when we get home.

Coulda had this:

08.pontiac.g8.f34.500.jpg

:P

But congrats!

Yes, I know..."coulda". The 2 base V6's they have coming in have MSRP's actually just about $1200 or so more than the G6 coupe I picked.

The issue? Financing stinks on them and leases/SmartBuys really are crap, and they were just way too much. A great car, but still even more than I want.

Sounds good...and I REALLY like the WD/Taupe leather AND Ecotec combo. That should have a very nice price too...it isn't Malibu in overall polish, but feels just as solid and I thought as quiet. Just depends on if you also like the looks and interior.

And thankfully even it's "old" radio got an Aux. jack for 2008, which is a good thing for me--having had that in the Caddy for a while now. It's the most affordable and also most sporty Epsilon now, so a good deal in red lighted glory.

On the other thing...we'll continue to converse :AH-HA_wink:

What ever he pays I can always pay more, still no e-mail from you. :scratchchin:

What ever he pays I can always pay more, still no e-mail from you. :scratchchin:

I know, I know...it's coming, I swear. This is what happens when you start work at 7:30 in the morning get home in the evening and only have a couple of hours to deal with life's matters. It is coming TODAY, by evening/early night. Same for Roger. Pictures, specs, and all.

I just don't want to have to put tacky For Sale signs in it...so anyone on a forum I know well gets first grabs. And preferably not TOO far, either, so I can even do a pleasant delivery of the beast with no surprises.

When are you headed back to the states (or our favorite tax-free one) anyway?

I'm not sure of delivery (like I said...no rush), but was just down there again and they made a trade for the car with their own freshly delivered White Diamond/Taupe convertible. I was thinking maybe they'd take the GXP coupe, but nada.

The other fun part. Who gets it or brings it down? They have a few retirees working for them who like to drive occasionally, and they arranged for an older lady to drive the convertible up to Jersey and come back down with my coupe. I laughed and said "PERFECT...slow and steady break-in".

Weird, but why do people who claim to be a GM fan then go on talking about buying an asian ricer car or a German autobash car. if you really are proud of our country and our companies, then stick with it, buy american and support the people and products of this country. Even when GM brings in an auto from one of their plants over seas, at least the profits go to a company here in America.

I know and understand not everyone can stick to large less fuel efficiant auto's, but there are plenty of 30+ milage, American Auto's.

We'll just finished reading the thread and see that the man did stay with american. Very Nice G6, congrates on your excellent choice of auto magic fun. :D

Edited by dfelt

Weird, but why do people who claim to be a GM fan then go on talking about buying an asian ricer car or a German autobash car. if you really are proud of our country and our companies, then stick with it, buy american and support the people and products of this country. Even when GM brings in an auto from one of their plants over seas, at least the profits go to a company here in America.

I know and understand not everyone can stick to large less fuel efficiant auto's, but there are plenty of 30+ milage, American Auto's.

Ever hear of the concept of buying a superior car? If car A comes from America and is clearly defient in several glaring areas VS car B which is from Japan or Europe, which would be the smatter buy? Or maybe they, you know, like the styling and/or handling and car B general.

Some will argue about price, but for those who want a better car and are willing to pay extra, they'll buy the better car.

yet there is no need to trash the G6. its a great car and its ok if someone says proudly....I LIKE THE PONTIAC! we need to stop telling people that WE think THEY could get something BETTER. turns out this was the best for HIM.

They G8 thing was ajoke, hence that little smiley. I just don't like the plood in it. :P

ZOMG there it is again!!!!

Speaking of the car, I once again want to say I really like the color. It makes white look good. It looks expensive and not refrigerator white or "rental quuen white" like most white paints do.

Edited by Dodgefan

Now I'm seriously in the nervous stage. Excited but nervous. In the way of did I really just do that? And am I really going to have a car payment and higher insurance now...eek. Hopefully once I see it and take a spin, that will help, along with getting the Caddy adopted (but I've talked enough about that).

This has been quite the thread guys...and it shall continue :thumbsup: