HarleyEarl

Bus Horror

39 posts in this topic

Let's not lose our heads on this one. (Sorry.)

There have actually been quite a few stabbings and murders on Greyhound buses over the years, mostly in the States. Let's face it, you're not necessarily going to get the cream of society on these buses. Those with money and means will fly, rent a car or take the train. Anyone with a broken heart or broken dreams who is down on their luck and wants to get out of town fast can take a bus.

I would also like to say I hate it that they are even giving this sick f@#k a trial, only charging him with 2nd degree murger, and wasting tax payers money on it. The cops should have shot this piece of filth while he was on the bus and rid the world of one more psychopath.

Edited by Dodgefan

Shopping doesn't solve this kind of problem.

Well, you know what they say: when the going gets tough, the tough go shopping.

Passengers said the man repeatedly stabbed his seat-mate before beheading him and carrying the victim's head around the bus.

The next moment, witnesses said, the older man stood up, still quiet, and repeatedly stabbed, then beheaded his younger victim.

"We heard this blood-curdling scream and turned around, and the guy was standing up, stabbing this guy repeatedly, like 40 or 50 times," Garnet Caton said Thursday from a hotel in Brandon, Man., where he and other passengers had been taken to rest.

okay... so he stabbed te guy 40-50 times, then beheaded him....

all in a split second, with no time between the knife being shown

& the beheading for someone to at least try to stop him!?

RCMP Staff Sgt. Steve Colwell wouldn't confirm those details, but did say a 40-year-old suspect was in RCMP custody and police were planning to interview him.

No charges were immediately laid.

Right. Let's not act too quickly, give the guy a chance to explain himself....

There's probably a perfectly rational reason why he beheaded his victim.

Colwell said the behaviour of the passengers and driver probably prevented anyone else from being hurt.

Colwell said they "were very brave. They reacted swiftly, calmly in exiting the bus and as a result nobody else was injured."

Oh absolutely... "swiftly" is the word I'd use. 50-stabs to a human torso & the

severing of a human head and spinal cord takes mere split seconds! <_<

One person, just one, with a firearm, could have prevented a death, or at least

stopped this horrific murder before the victim was sliced up into a headless,

bloodless tenderized corpse.

Reason #9,426,783 why a society where at least a small percentage carry

firearms, concealed or otherwise, would be much safer than one where

only psychopaths, hardened criminals & vicious killers are the only ones

who are armed with weapons.

Edited by Sixty8panther

I cannot even fathom this kind of thing. It's just too unreal.

Apparently the dude started eating the body. This just keeps getting more and more f@#ked up.

Yeah I heard about that yesterday, the guy is seriously f@#ked up...why is he only being charged with 2nd degree? This a no contest case. Like I said, they should have done the world a favor and killed the bastard at the scene, and done the world a favor.

Sixty8, I agree, that I'm willing to bet this tragedy could have been prevented if the 30 or so people on the bus had ganged up on the bastard, not run like chicken s**t.

This is why 3 of the 4 planes that were hijacked hit their targets on 9/11.

Yep and they'll coddle this guy, making sure all his rights are respected.

Some background has emerged about this man and there doesn't appear to be any mental issues in his past and no previous record.

Recenlty we had a horrific murder/suicide here, a young architect knifed his wife, two daughters and a tenant to death, leaving a toddler alive then killing himself. It defies any explanation.

One keeps hearing of these bizarre cases more and more. It's like some evil has been unleased on the earth.

I would also like to say I hate it that they are even giving this sick f@#k a trial, only charging him with 2nd degree murger, and wasting tax payers money on it. The cops should have shot this piece of filth while he was on the bus and rid the world of one more psychopath.

Totally agree with that. How many more Hannibal Lecters need to pop up and do something like this before people grow a pair and put an end to it?

I'm under the impression that this was a psychotic episode. It's scary, but frankly, given the circumstances, the driver and passengers handled the situation very well. Had someone confronted the guy, there could have been even worse consequences.

To be honest, I'm glad we got the murderer alive, as it'll give some closure, and we can figure out why this took place, and whether we can prevent similar acts in the future.

It says something about Canadians, I think. We are conditioned not to fight back, just run for cover.

Most personal weapons have been outlawed. The authorities always take the PC route and say

don't take the law into your own hands. We have nothing to protect ourselves with.

I'm dismayed the driver and passengers just left and didn't help that young man that was butchered.

Absolutely cowardly. Wouldn't we all want someone to help us in a situation like that?! They all could have

swarmed him, but no, save your own skin people!!! By all means.

Even more twisted is that this banner was posted on the victim's myspace page back in February:

l_6af1668796704295a3dc97576a16a6b1.jpg

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endID=108390479

I personally think it's ridiculous the RCMP waited hours negotiating with the killer, giving him time to cut up the body further and even eat parts of it. Get in there, put a gun to his head, subdue the guy, and slap some handcuffs on him.

Edited by mustang84

That's the myspace of the guy that was killed? That's terrible. What a waste. Guy still had his whole life ahead of him.

That's the myspace of the guy that was killed? That's terrible. What a waste. Guy still had his whole life ahead of him.

Yep, pretty sad.

Here's the guy who did it, Vince Weiguang-Li, 40 years old

Some insight into the guy's personality: http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local/sto...-4800217c.html#

332-a3vince.jpg

Edited by mustang84

Oh good, another mentally unstable piece of &#036;h&#33; illegal immigrant Asian asshole that has no business being on this half of the globe AT ALL flips out and takes an innocent life.

Virginia Tech, anybody?

How many more times does this senseless bull&#036;h&#33; have to happen before somebody puts a stop to it?!

CLOSE THE f@#kING BORDERS IMMEDIATELY! We have enough problems inside them already that we don't need worthless, bottom of the barrel, can't scrape off trash like this arriving on our shores daily.

Edited by XP715

I figured it was something like schizophrenia, and I do feel bad for the murderer because if there wasn't such a massive amount of negative pressure against mental illness in the community, the guy could have gotten some help, and this would have likely been averted.

I figured it was something like schizophrenia, and I do feel bad for the murderer because if there wasn't such a massive amount of negative pressure against mental illness in the community, the guy could have gotten some help, and this would have likely been averted.

Feel bad for the murderer? Are you for real? Let me guess, you would have been amongst the cowards that got up and walked off the bus while the guy was being butchered a few seats away. I wonder how you'd feel if (God forbid) it happened to a friend or relative of yours. Sorry, but this is inexcusable any way you slice it. I don't give a f@#k what the guy has wrong with him.

Agreed with XP, it may sound mean but so is stabbing a guy 50 times, cutting his head off, and then eating him.

If this were a planned, premeditated murder, then I'd be all for the murderer getting life, with no chance of parole and hoping he gets repeatedly cornholed by a big guy named 'Molly' .

But this is not the case. The murderer is schizophrenic. Had there been no peer pressure, and ambivalence towards mental illness within the community, he might have gotten the help he sorely needed. That's the part I find sad.

Would I have run? You bet your ass I would have, but not before making sure everyone else was off the bus and safe, because I don't want to mess with a schizophrenic time-bomb with a massive Rambo-knife. Had they noticed him with the knife before the stabbings, then it'd be a different story to try and intervene, but I am pretty sure that after the third or fourth wound, the victim would have been beyond saving, so it makes more sense to preserve the lives of the other passengers.

The liberal looney left

always caring for the criminal.

It just makes me puke.

That you in anyway can excuse this animal is beyond comprehension.

Spare us all the pseudo sociological crap.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead