You pick two....

If you could have one new car and one old bought for you at the same time. what would they be?

2010 Bugatti Veyron, red over black.

1930 Cadillac V16 Boattail Roadster, bodied by Pinninfarina in Italy (the TIGER-HUNT) car :wub:

Then I would have only TWO cars but together they would have 32 cylinders!!!

Catch is, the total of both cars have to be under 50k....

Oh... way to dry up a wet dream! :angry::lol:

Since the Camaro is not on sale yet...

2009 Pontiac G8 GT, well optioned, what would that set me back, like $31,000 real worldl.

A nice, mechanically solid pre-war with great patina. 1933-1939 or so. (remaining $19,000)

I'd prefer a Pontiac, LaSalle, Cadillac, Buick, Chevrolet, Oldsmobile, Plymouth, DeSoto or Chrysler in that order...

New: G8 V6, red w/black & red leather, sunroof, upgraded sound system. Around $29K, I think?

Old: 1967 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2-door hardtop, red w/black interior or cream w/black interior, & stickshift. I found a white one on cars.com for $12,900.

Why the Fleetwood?

some good choices on here.... :yes:

I"ve always admired them. I like the CTS for the more sporty, flashing side of things. I like the Fleetwood for a long distance highway cruiser.

I've always had the dream that, if I could be like Jay Leno, I'd buy a '96 FB, pull the LT-1 out and put in an LS-6 or LS-2, and firm up the sway bars a whole lot, but otherwise keep it as stock looking as possible.

I"ve always admired them. I like the CTS for the more sporty, flashing side of things. I like the Fleetwood for a long distance highway cruiser.

I've always had the dream that, if I could be like Jay Leno, I'd buy a '96 FB, pull the LT-1 out and put in an LS-6 or LS-2, and firm up the sway bars a whole lot, but otherwise keep it as stock looking as possible.

Sweet! 8)

Jay, with his carlove thing, is one of my heroes.

As of this writing: 1965 Corvair Corsa Turbo hardtop in pristine condition (white/red buckets) and a blue '09 G8 GT.

Edited by ocnblu

Given my current mood:

NEW - stripped out as possible Pontiac Solstice

USED - '61 Cadillac four door hardtop with the rare (flattop style) vista roof greenhouse. :wub:

I still have NEVER seen a vista roof '61/'62 Cadillac in person, here's a photo:

NOtice that unlike the regular 4-door hardtop that retained the

1/4 windows f&r, the rear ones being fixed, this car has the

wrap-around rear window and thin C-pillar, and yet it is STILL

a pillarless hardtop! What a time to be alive, the early '60s

cady6101.JPG

Given my current mood:

NEW - stripped out as possible Pontiac Solstice

USED - '61 Cadillac four door hardtop with the rare (flattop style) vista roof greenhouse. :wub:

I still have NEVER seen a vista roof '61/'62 Cadillac in person, here's a photo:

NOtice that unlike the regular 4-door hardtop that retained the

1/4 windows f&r, the rear ones being fixed, this car has the

wrap-around rear window and thin C-pillar, and yet it is STILL

a pillarless hardtop! What a time to be alive, the early '60s

cady6101.JPG

Hmmm...I don't think I've ever seen that roof either...I believe Buick and Olds C-bodies used it also. The '61 de Ville in my neighborhood has the regular4dr ht roofline.