New Camaro

Ohhhhh..."World-Class cupholders"!!!!!

That one feature sold me.. a must have. And the auxilary input. Good stuff.

Looking at the pic of the car from above, I noticed some character lines on the deckid that I hadn't noticed previously--down the center and creases extending from the bottom of the C-pillars diagonally into the decklid...cool.

Edited by moltar

18" "Heritage" steel wheels standard on the base car... is this a revival of the old favorite, Rally wheel?

In that Camaro survey that some of us got to, it showed a picture of the 18" steel rim. I have the picture saved on my home computer, so I'll share it later this afternoon.

In that Camaro survey that some of us got to, it showed a picture of the 18" steel rim. I have the picture saved on my home computer, so I'll share it later this afternoon.

A google turned up a pic of a rim with a trim ring that kind of looked like an '80s S-10/Blazer wheel..don't know if that is accurate, it looks like camaroz28.com has pics, but they require registration to view them

2010_Camaro_LS_Silver_18_Steel_Whee.jpg

There is an example of a Camaro LS with the steel heritage wheels and I actually like it. Feel free to share save and enjoy.

I'm sorry, gm4life, but seeing them on an actual production Camaro makes me hate them even more.

Looks like I'm going to be looking for an aftermarket solution to this problem unless GM decides to offer an aluminum wheel option for the LS models.

Edited by YellowJacket894

I'm glad there will be a base model with the steel rims.

I think too many have come to expect every car to be at premium level.

Well, considering that even a base Mustang, which stickers around seventeen-grand, doesn't feature them, you come to expect a little more for your money out of the base Camaro, which won't sticker as low as the aforementioned Mustang.