Does an arriving weather front give you a headache?

Paolino

Does an arriving weather front give you a headache?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Just curious how many get headaches when the weather is going to change...

• Yes, always, damn weather!
    • Yes, sometimes.
    • No, never. Mother Nature is my friend.
    • Paulie, are you avoiding doing work?

In the past two years, I've noticed that when a front is moving through, I tend to get a headache. The more dramatic a change in weather, the bigger the headache. I have a friend with the same problem. Anyone else here have this problem?

just kidding about avoiding work... i can never resist skewwing results. working in xray i have heard of this a few times. something about sinus pressure being affected by barometric pressures or something. the only time it gives me a headache though is when its raining on the freshly washed ride.

just kidding about avoiding work... i can never resist skewwing results. working in xray i have heard of this a few times. something about sinus pressure being affected by barometric pressures or something. the only time it gives me a headache though is when its raining on the freshly washed ride.

Always...

I've always had really sensitive sinuses. It's one of the many reasons I hate rain

That makes sense because my sinuses have always been an issue with me. Arg.

headaches no... but there is something about it the weather being really thick fog at 115* that no one around here seems to enjoy...

humidity sucks... but it does give me a headache when the temperature is about 126, and the wind chill factor increases it to 132... ohh how i love this country...

Sinus pressure and nasal congestion...which then leads to a headache.

I keep a stash of Ibuprofen (Advil or Motrin) at my desk which proceeds to stomp it out in about 20 minutes.

Yeah... I'm highly allergic to Ibuprofen. Every one of my friends treats it like the wonder drug. It took 3 years before they remembered to stop offering it to me--and even now, I still get, "Oh, you could take... nevermind, no you can't." :AH-HA_wink:

headaches no... but there is something about it the weather being really thick fog at 115* that no one around here seems to enjoy...

humidity sucks... but it does give me a headache when the temperature is about 126, and the wind chill factor increases it to 132... ohh how i love this country...

Oh how I don't miss those days!

What is worse is the Sahara desert it Africa. What a hellish place to be let alone live.

However it maybe, Thanks for serving our Country!

Oh how I don't miss those days!

What is worse is the Sahara desert it Africa. What a hellish place to be let alone live.

However it maybe, Thanks for serving our Country!

Sounds even worse than Phoenix in the summer, which is disgusting..