NOS2006

Food You Just Cannot Tolerate

63 posts in this topic

What's something that people eat that makes you want to vomit? Pickles do it for me.

Spicey Foods (no offence to our resident Italians here) Italian foods (other than spagetti with GOOD sauce and of course pizza) asparagus, green beans, brustlesprouts Pot Roast Tomatos Spinich Onions (unless i can't taste it) Cabbage Clam, Muscles, Scalops Liver Sausage (other than breakfast sausage)

Not big on most Italian food. Occasionally I'll eat it, but rarely will I seek it out.

Cheetos. They are so salty and fried that I think they are just gross. The only exception is that I love the Natural Cheetos with white cheddar....yum!

Cheesecake. Only occasionally can I eat it, and even then not very much. Yuck!

Straight Vodka. Makes me want to vomit.

Most sausage for obvious reasons

Not a fan of pork except for certain random dishes I like and/or will eat.

freaking cilantro, dammit.  GET THIS CRAP OUT OF MY SALSA ALREADY SLSKJDFKJADHF

[post="37031"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

You're so weird. Cilantro is the crap. I put it in everything. :P

Croc, what's obvious about not liking sausage? i'm not a fan of straight vodka at all. and i hate olives! when i'm having a vodka martini, i try not to think too hard about which one i hate more, goes down easier that way. whiskey on the other hand i can have any which way. and schnapps, schweet.

You're so weird.  Cilantro is the crap.  I put it in everything.  :P

[post="37037"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

what state do you live in! sounds californieriffic.

i'll admit to being weird, but you'll have to admit to being a cilantro-loving hippie! deal? B)

I don't see what's hippie about it, but I'll go with the Californian bit...I always knew I was born in the wrong state. BTW the crap should have been sh!t and WAS sh!t except for the damn language filter so please do not make fun of me for talking like I'm 10...it was out of my hands I swear! And sausage sucks because it is all ground and encased mystery meat and in many cases dyed pink to make it more appealing to consumers. YUCK!

I don't see what's hippie about it, but I'll go with the Californian bit...I always knew I was born in the wrong state.  BTW the crap should have been sh!t and WAS sh!t except for the damn language filter so please do not make fun of me for talking like I'm 10...it was out of my hands I swear!

And sausage sucks because it is all ground and encased mystery meat and in many cases dyed pink to make it more appealing to consumers.  YUCK!

[post="37043"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

hippie just went along with the culture of putting cilantro in everything. :-P

i dunno, i think it's too strong and distinctive to be used in everything. i've had it in some dishes that were darn good, but by and large it tends to overpower all the other spices, e.g. in popular restaurants' salsas.

sausage... eh. there's good stuff out there, for sure. but microwave sausage is hit-and-miss, or maybe hit-and-run, geddit?

how're you on hot dogs, or do you count that in sausage? i don't think the parts of the animals they use for cinema hot dogs can be legally considered meat.

Cheesecake.  Only occasionally can I eat it, and even then not very much.  Yuck!

[post="37034"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I love cheesecake. I ate a whole one in a day. I want some now....

hippie just went along with the culture of putting cilantro in everything. :-P

i dunno, i think it's too strong and distinctive to be used in everything.  i've had it in some dishes that were darn good, but by and large it tends to overpower all the other spices, e.g. in popular restaurants' salsas.

sausage... eh.  there's good stuff out there, for sure.  but microwave sausage is hit-and-miss, or maybe hit-and-run, geddit?

how're you on hot dogs, or do you count that in sausage?  i don't think the parts of the animals they use for cinema hot dogs can be legally considered meat.

[post="37047"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Hot dogs are mystery meat that has been dyed pink...so no me gusta unless they are all beef/kosher franks. That's my line--I gotta know what's in it! Edited by Croc

Any food with artificial coloring, it alters my temperment in small doses and in larger doses has some physical side effects (like breaking out in hives). Seriously. It is one of the wierdest alergies. People will put small amounts of it in my food just to see how mad they can get me. No doubt it has led to some interesting concepts artistically over time. -E.S. Mail

lance truthhammer is the most awesome name ever. it beats max power by three points. (and i'm allergic to dairy, to keep things on topic.)

Menudo. I don't like any kind of fatty meat, or anything with bones. I actually don't really like meat at all.

You know, I honestly don't think there is one food item I don't like...I mean, that isn't to say I wouldn't take certain food items over others, but I don't despise any foods...

I don't eat pig, beef, shellfish, or catfish...that's a given. Ethnically, Korean food just smells awful (judging from folks that run swap meet booths and eat that as their lunch)....absolutely ferocious, so I'm not up for eating it.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead