Relationship advice

Satty

Depends on yo' woman. I wouldn't have called, I would just change it myself. Roadside assistance could take hours, trust me my ex drove a wrecker and if roadside assistance called about a flat, chances are he was "busy". It doesn't pay enough for a guy to leave the comfort of his home or his dinner table to change your flat for you. In case you didn't know, those guys work day jobs and are on call all night, so they're at home with their family usually when you call them. Teach her to do it and make sure all the tools are there and the tire is good. LOL Unless she's some poor pitiful ultra femme can't doing anything for herself bitch then you have to go rescue her. :P

Years ago when Mom first got her Aurora she had a blowout about 6 months after she bought it.

She is in NJ and calls me Pittsburgh and asks me what to do.

Me: "Mom, press the button with the red triangle.... ok... now press the blue button on your rear view mirror and tell them what happened"

she was going to get my Dad to leave work and drive an hour and 1/2 to come up and change the tire.

D) None of the above. "Great news, babe; I was just trying to figure out if I had time to catch up with ___ (insert name of ex) over some coffee. She's in a really rough place right now.

...Totally kidding, be there in 60."

Humor does well to diffuse the stress of a situation.

If you have a whiny bitch, then your best bet is A, C, B.

If you have a fairly strong bitch, your best bet is C, A, B.

Hilarious.

If you have a really, really strong bitch, a la Jaime Lee Curtis, tell her "it's Choice B, bitch."

If she's nice (meaning a lady) and it's safe around there, then go "C." If it's not safe, then go "A"

call roadside assistance. in the meantime, tell her you will go there to meet her. on the way, pick up flowers, strawberries, and whipped cream, and some bubbly. and her favorite evening dinner, to go.

arrive and tell her you were concerned about her well being and that you thought this would lend some quality time. then, proceed with whatever happens after that.

at a minimum, you're in her good graces, and you got a nice meal. beyond that, there are some possibilities.

And if the roadside guys does NOT show up...change the flat for her. If he does, then its one heckuva 'forum' letter.

and hey, if you had brought the iPod with some flicks on it, you could sit in the back seat watching the movies and eating the food and have some fun just watching the flick in the back seat.

Edited by regfootball

Some more relationship advice. If your significant other is in the middle of eating a giant burrito when her mother calls, dont answer the phone and say, "I'm sorry, her mouth is full right now" then pause just long enough and say, "Yeah, swallow it."

I'm totally in the doghouse right now, but it was totally worth it.

Some more relationship advice. If your significant other is in the middle of eating a giant burrito when her mother calls, dont answer the phone and say, "I'm sorry, her mouth is full right now" then pause just long enough and say, "Yeah, swallow it."

You sound like you'd be the man who'd successfully play off the phrase "That's what she said."

Even better would be to go "honey, you got a dribble on your cheek."

You sound like you'd be the man who'd successfully play off the phrase "That's what she said."

Its gotten so overused that I avoid saying it unless I'm in the presence of one particular person I went to school with. He and I have a little competition to see who can say it when it makes the least sense. We do the same thing with, "If you know what I mean."