Disturbed

gmpartsgirl

Ok, had too many Monster and Vodka's. Woo!! Anyway, the new Disturbed album is totally amazing!! Best album this year and David Draiman is so freakin, stupid HOT!! The snake bites make me HOT!! LOL

DavidDraiman.jpg

And he looks the hottest in this video....

Prayer-Disturbed

K thanks for letting me be a drunk dumbass, LOL

Mellows ass! What do you listen too? I've got tickets to Slipknot. LOVE the new masks, and I love Corey's, don't care what anybody else says. The Transformer mask is the $h!!! Have you seen the video for Psychosocial? OMG!!!

My favorite band is Death. Chuck Schuldiner screams - but you can understand every word he says. He also makes sense (especially in his later albums before he died) and is an amazing guitarist...

Suicide Machine: "When it comes to living, no one seems to care... But when it comes to wanting out - those with power will be there..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8vqGzUlyqE

Edited by Sal Collaziano

Ok, had too many Monster and Vodka's. Woo!! Anyway, the new Disturbed album is totally amazing!! Best album this year and David Draiman is so freakin, stupid HOT!! The snake bites make me HOT!! LOL

LOL, I thought about getting the "snake bites"... Also thought about sporting the Jonathan Davis look too (3 eyebrow rings)

I haven't heard much of the new Disturbed CD. I DO like "Indestructible" but the first song about his friend who committed suicide (and the subsequent awful video) made me not want to hear the rest of the album.

I loved and STILL love The Sickness. Believe was too watered down for me. 10,000 Fists was okay, but seems to lack substance...

I dunno... I've been very frustrated with Disturbed as of late. I want to love them because I remember the 'edge' that they used to have, but it seems that Draiman now seems to distill all of the intensity out of everything they do. It's almost too scientific or utilitarian to have any emotion or power. Not to count, I like his chanting and growling better than his singing, but since he's had A LOT of vocal problems, I'd say that's probably a thing of the past (for the most part)

Mellows ass! What do you listen too? I've got tickets to Slipknot. LOVE the new masks, and I love Corey's, don't care what anybody else says. The Transformer mask is the $h!!! Have you seen the video for Psychosocial? OMG!!!

I'm jealous... I want to see Slipknot so bad, but I don't have the $$$. The new masks are 100% bad ass... My favorite mask has been, and still is #7 (Mic) s36614241_34866873_3705.jpg

"Psychosocial" is one of the most bad ass videos I've ever seen. The album isn't all that strong though, IMO. Of course, nothing they'll ever do will compare to the pure, unbridled aggression and angst of the first 2 albums.

Iowa is still one of my favorite CDs of all time... I can put it in for 15 minutes and I'll be ready to fight a damn chain saw. It's great!

I like them both. My kid said to search for Arch Enemy. Wow!! Um, its awful, LOL. Otep is cool. That bitch is impressive. K, I'm goin to bed. L8R

IMO, the chick from Otep is one of the FEW female vocalists in metal that doesn't sound horrible. She actually sounds great!

Edited by FUTURE_OF_GM

That was fun, sorry I pooped out so early, I'm a lightweight. It's been a hell of a week, glad its Friday. The video for Psychosocial is one of the best videos of all time hands down. I'm so excited about the concert. I've never been a big fan of female vocalists from any genre, I prefer male voices, but Otep is just impressive as hell. The new Disturbed album is equally as good as their first, I would agree on the other 2 albums being a little weak. If you haven't listened to it you should. The Jonathan Davis look is cool. I love Korn, I guess my biggest thing with them is they are unique, I love bands that have their own thing going, own sound and not just vocally. I have a big crush on Jonathan even when he's in a chubby phase. LOL I'm trying to cram in replies to everybody in one post. This was a fun one, wish I would've stayed up. I could gush about my favorite bands all night.

"And All That Could Have Been" has to be one of my favorite songs from NIN. I've found such an incredible amount of personal meaning in the lyrics. When I had first listened to it at someone else's house, I recall it being the first time in a long time I had ever listened to a song and it's lyrics and really felt as if the song was speaking directly to me.

Edited by YellowJacket894