Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oracle of Delphi

Have you been wondering what McCain & Palin are up to these days

21 posts in this topic

Heh-heh...I heard Palin is working on a book deal. And W is working on the plans for his library. I wonder what Cheney is up to, plotting world domination?

No, I haven't been wondering. I was hoping Palin had dropped off the face of the Earth, and Bush would choke on another pretzel. I don't really care about McCain, he's probably got enough shame to live with for selling himself out and still loosing.

McCain has gone back to be somewhat useful in the Senate. He no longer has to appease the far-right, so he can actually do whats best for the country.

Heh-heh...I heard Palin is working on a book deal. And W is working on the plans for his library. I wonder what Cheney is up to, plotting world domination?

Probably waiting for someone to help him out of the wheelchair.

Probably waiting for someone to help him out of the wheelchair.

While watching him in the chair on Inauguration Day, I kept imagining him in a motorised one with a rifle attached, out hunting...

So the thread doesn't dissolve into a political war and then get locked, let's talk about Battlestar Galactica. I don't really think Palin looks like the President from BSG, however in that photo they do look similar. The McCain similarity to one-eyed willy (colonel Tye) though is quite amusing!

So the thread doesn't dissolve into a political war and then get locked, let's talk about Battlestar Galactica. I don't really think Palin looks like the President from BSG, however in that photo they do look similar. The McCain similarity to one-eyed willy (colonel Tye) though is quite amusing!

Ya... speaking of BSG, I've never actually seen the revived series. I remember the original as a kid, and I've heard friends rave about the new one for years. I guess it's one of those shows I'll pick up after it's off the air.

+1

I think photograph of Palin is pretty close but not for McCain. Whatever the election is over.

McCain is a little more wrinkly than the actor who plays Tye, but with some makeup, Hollywood magic and an eye patch I think they would look strikingly similar!

I never watched the original BSG. I know the main character from it plays a supporting role in the new BSG, which is kind of cool. BSG is a pretty great sci-fi show, with more personal/social drama than most sci-fi shows. It can be really confusing however, if you aren't following it closely.

Don't get dizzy inflating her.

Don't get dizzy inflating her.

What can I say she loves being pumped by me.

If we had carpool lanes, I'd get a couple of these to ride with me.

palin_love_doll_c.jpg

If we had carpool lanes, I'd get a couple of these to ride with me.

palin_love_doll_c.jpg

Hah! Too funny! And let's not forget this gem from Best of Craigslist:

NEED SARAH PALIN LOOKALIKE ASAP FOR ADULT FILM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2008-09-10, 8:19PM PDT

Looking for a Sarah Palin lookalike for an adult film to be shot in next 10 days.

Major adult studio.

Please send pix, stats etc. ASAP

Pay: $2000-3000

No anal required

:lol:

No anal required

Good to know. Thanks.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0