Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Have you been wondering what McCain & Palin are up to these days

So the thread doesn't dissolve into a political war and then get locked, let's talk about Battlestar Galactica. I don't really think Palin looks like the President from BSG, however in that photo they do look similar. The McCain similarity to one-eyed willy (colonel Tye) though is quite amusing!

So the thread doesn't dissolve into a political war and then get locked, let's talk about Battlestar Galactica. I don't really think Palin looks like the President from BSG, however in that photo they do look similar. The McCain similarity to one-eyed willy (colonel Tye) though is quite amusing!

Ya... speaking of BSG, I've never actually seen the revived series. I remember the original as a kid, and I've heard friends rave about the new one for years. I guess it's one of those shows I'll pick up after it's off the air.

McCain is a little more wrinkly than the actor who plays Tye, but with some makeup, Hollywood magic and an eye patch I think they would look strikingly similar!

I never watched the original BSG. I know the main character from it plays a supporting role in the new BSG, which is kind of cool. BSG is a pretty great sci-fi show, with more personal/social drama than most sci-fi shows. It can be really confusing however, if you aren't following it closely.

If we had carpool lanes, I'd get a couple of these to ride with me.

palin_love_doll_c.jpg

Hah! Too funny! And let's not forget this gem from Best of Craigslist:

NEED SARAH PALIN LOOKALIKE ASAP FOR ADULT FILM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2008-09-10, 8:19PM PDT

Looking for a Sarah Palin lookalike for an adult film to be shot in next 10 days.

Major adult studio.

Please send pix, stats etc. ASAP

Pay: $2000-3000

No anal required

:lol:

No anal required

Good to know. Thanks.