Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Former Gov. Rod Blagojevich (D)-IL

Satty

This guy is my hero. He is absolutely insane. Trying to sell a Senate seat, hustling a children's hospital, comparing himself to Ghandi, the list goes on and on. I applaud the voters of my home state for electing a delusional narcissist governor, it makes for amusing television.

Edited by Satty

I wish he would just come out and say something like 'corruption, what corruption? This is the Chicago way'.. :) He's probably the most colorful, outrageous politician that's been in the news in a long time.

I think I heard he compared himself to OJ also, as far as being unfairly treated and accused.

He's odd all the way around...including that coiff. I've heard the assertions that he is mentally ill and they are believable.

How does a Narcissistic Personality Disorder differ from a Borderline Personality Disorder?

He's odd all the way around...including that coiff. I've heard the assertions that he is mentally ill and they are believable.

How does a Narcissistic Personality Disorder differ from a Borderline Personality Disorder?

NPD is a hell of a lot more entertaining. We've got a couple of Psych majors on the site (FOG and Enzora I believe, could be wrong) who could tell you more. Or just Wiki them.

Narcissistic and Borderline are clustered together as sort of "dramatic" personality disorders.

Narcissistic, as the name would suggest, involves a great deal of self-centeredness and overly grandiose sense of self, such as comparing yourself to Gandhi, or comparing being busted for criminal activities to the attack on Pearl Harbor.

Borderline is basically the psycho ex-girlfriend personality disorder. Think Glenn Close in Fatal Atraction.

Edited by Enzora

He reminds me of an Eastern European or Russian movie villain..just needs a thick accent.

:lol: moltie. That's great.

A lady at work said he looked like one of those zombie people / living dead that you see in the movies.

However, your description seems to be more accurate.

Narcissistic and Borderline are clustered together as sort of "dramatic" personality disorders.

Narcissistic, as the name would suggest, involves a great deal of self-centeredness and overly grandiose sense of self, such as comparing yourself to Gandhi, or comparing being busted for criminal activities to the attack on Pearl Harbor.

Borderline is basically the psycho ex-girlfriend personality disorder. Think Glenn Close in Fatal Atraction.

Yup, and also NPD people tend to view themselves as the perpetual victim of framing or scapegoating, even when all evidence clearly points at them as the source of misdeads.

He's out of office now. The Illinois Legislature went so far as to bar him from holding public office in Illinois. I hope he does something very, very public. I'm thinking radio host (a la Rush Limbaugh) or maybe even give him a tv show. He's too whacked out to not keep out there.

He's out of office now. The Illinois Legislature went so far as to bar him from holding public office in Illinois. I hope he does something very, very public. I'm thinking radio host (a la Rush Limbaugh) or maybe even give him a tv show. He's too whacked out to not keep out there.

Maybe acting can be his next calling...I could see him as a villain or corrupt politician in the next 'Batman' movie, would add some local color (since the Batman movies are filmed in Chicago).

Don't ever trust anyone whose eyes are so close together. Take a good look at that beedy eyed little toad.