USB Flash Drives

I'm kinda bored if you hadn't noticed, and procrastinating a bit, but oh well. For those of you who have them, what USB flash drives do you use?

I've got quite a few, some of which don't work anymore. I have a Memorex drive which I really liked, but the drive got bent so it's no good anymore.

I have a Lexar 512MB Jump Drive from college...this stupid thing was like $60 from the school store. Still use it.

memorysuppliers_2041_51176128.gif

I have a PNY attache Which I use from time to time. i got it as gift. Thi s thing is made from cheap plastic, and the case tends to slide off. I had an old 256MB one that was built better, but lost it.

31JWFYeedhL.jpg

My other drive is a 1GB Corsair Voyager. I love this thing. I like the way i looks and how it's encased in rubber. Nicely built....but I fear I may have lost it. :(

20-233-037-02.jpg

This week I plan to upgrade to an 8GB Corsair Survivor. This sucker's made from aircraft grade aluminum, which is great since these things get beat up being on the go all the time. Plus 1GB just isn't enough for what I do, so I think 8 gigs should be sufficient.

20-233-060-03.jpg

An old PNY Attache (old = 128 MB) that I got in college to keep documents on. Still use it.

A new PNY Attache (8 GB) that I use with my car stereo so that I can keep my CDs in the house. Works GREAT.

A new Sony Micro Vault (16 GB) that I got during the Circuit City fire sale... for the same reason as I have the new PNY. I don't like it so much except for the retractable design.

I have a 4GB one from Sony, which my brother got me for Christmas. The best part is, the day after, the same exact drive was on firesale for like, 40 bucks less than what he paid, so I made sure to open mine up and use it so he couldn't return it.

He was so pissed off. Best Christmas ever.

I use whatever I get free from trade shows.

I really want to start using an encrypted one, but I will likely reformat my current 2G free one with a software encryption wedge of some sort.

If I was in the market for a new thumb drive, I'd buy one from this page...

http://gadgets.fosfor.se/the-top-10-weirde...sb-drives-ever/

I really like the shrimp drive.

I have a 4GB one from Sony, which my brother got me for Christmas. The best part is, the day after, the same exact drive was on firesale for like, 40 bucks less than what he paid, so I made sure to open mine up and use it so he couldn't return it.

Why wouldn't you return it and get $40 extra?

:rotflmao:

I have 3 units I use right now, 512mb DELL unit I loan out to people, 4GB and 8GB Data Traveler for work. I just ordered up the 32GB Data Travelers for my FVT Team as this will allow us to have these units as full bootable USB fobs. I am going to also get a few 64GB models.

I have found from a reliability standpoint that Kingston is the best, even when one actually got broke by an idiot who no longer works for me, Kingston still exchanged it for free with their warrenty. They are great.