Gorgeous Sportscar Pics

NOS2006

Sheme on you all for not including these two. :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://www.rsportscars.com/foto/06/solstice06_09_1024.jpg

Posted Image

Posted Image

I've seen quite a few of the above around lately.

I saw two 8 Series, a GT40, F430, Z8, Viper SRT-10 and an M3 with the Competition Package on Saturday alone. It's definitely been a hot month for car spotting around here. B)

I loved this car as a kid, LOVED IT! One of the first 1:18th scale cars I ever bought was a Burgundy 850. These days I still admire them but I'm not obsessed anymore.

Posted Image

The idea of a Hardtop form the 1990s does have me salvinating though. It was such a cool hardtop too... sleek and shark like. :)

My all time favorite BMW... the ever gorgeous E31 8-series:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

:wub:

[post="46314"][/post]

Somebody smack me for forgetting these...I love the 8er...as does my dad...I think he might be selling his 5 and getting an 850...an 850csi would be awesome, but trying to find one would not only be a royal PITA but it would probably be very, very expensive as well...

Somebody smack me for forgetting these...I love the 8er...as does my dad...I think he might be selling his 5 and getting an 850...an 850csi would be awesome, but trying to find one would not only be a royal PITA but it would probably be very, very expensive as well...

[post="46517"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yes, I heard the V-12 engine can be a bitch maintainence-wise but on other other hand...you'd have a V-12 engine. B)

BV: If I was going to import a JDM car and go through all taht B.S. & red tape it wouild have to be a Skyline GTR. Any Skyline GTR from the last 30 years or so. :) LA: You've good good taste. Alpine, Ford/Cosworth RS200 B) Nick: My parent's neighbor was selling a gorgeous early 90s 850 for like $33,000 and that was in 2000.