Pictures of a 2010 Camaro I test drove today

My wife and I went over to our local Chevy Dealer (Loren Berg Chevrolet) to test drive the new Camaro. We got to be the first "customer" to drive it, so we took it home and got some pictures of it in front of our home (for proof). In typical Loren Berg fashion we took it out without any salesperson in the car. It does help that I am friends with the owner, Loren.

The car drove just like all the reports said it would, darn near perfect.

It is a Silver V6 model with the RS package.

You can see pictures of it at www.flickr.com/dsuupr

No test drive for me, but i did sit in a black V6 model w/o RS package while waiting on my car at the dealer this morning. My butt is eternally grateful.

Pics here

Dsuupr, what did you think of the interior?

I sat in one earlier this afternoon (1LT) and actually found no problems with the interior, save for the latch to open the center console.

Dsuupr, what did you think of the interior?

I sat in one earlier this afternoon (1LT) and actually found no problems with the interior, save for the latch to open the center console.

I found the interior on the RS to be nice, not Audi nice, but decent overall. I like that it didn't have to many buttons like an acura or honda. It was an easy to understand layout.

You can see pictures of it at www.flickr.com/dsuupr

VERY nice!

I know a few people who've had the chance to see it ... and test drive it. I have yet to see it in person. Maybe tomorrow ;).

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...RT 66 = Sept 5-16, '09

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"The sun is blindin'" ... Pink ... 'Sober'