Calling all C&Ger's who are Crazy for Cadillac

Come Sunday, June 21st, the annual Laurel Festival comes to a close. As with every year, it ends with the car show and cruise at 12 pm. Starting last year, Dr. Steven Greenburg of Brookville opens his collection of Cadillacs to the public after the car show at 4 pm. It contains everything from early '30s Caddies up to a roster of recent Caddies, totaling up to at least 3 dozen vehicles.

I went last year and took many pictures, but lost them to computer issues before I could upload them.

If anyone is interested in coming, I'll be available to show you to the complex they will be located at. Admission is free and he invites fellow Cadillac owners to bring their own for display after contacting him.

I always was a Pontiac, Chevrolet and Cadillac Man. Now I am just down to Chevrolet and Cadillac, not that I would rule out a Buick someday or a special GMC. I do love Cadillac's my dad owned two, and owned one of his after he passed away and LOVED it.

Edited by gm4life

:smilies-38096:

2006 Escalade EXV Platinum

2005 CTS

2004 SRX

Yup you can say :smilies-38096:

Sadly, it is a bit far for me to travel, maybe some day. :D

I would second the Carlisle thing. Been too busy previous years, but now that my work load is less...

I would love to get together with some C and G people.

Chris

Vipes, I would not mind coming up, but shoot, the thing is on Sunday, AND it doesn't start until 4 pm? That's too late for me to get back home at a reasonable hour since I have to work Monday.

Vipes, I would not mind coming up, but shoot, the thing is on Sunday, AND it doesn't start until 4 pm? That's too late for me to get back home at a reasonable hour since I have to work Monday.

There's always the car show that starts at Noon. It's not all Caddies and is about 1/36th the size of Carlisle, but you could always catch the very start of the Caddie Collection after it. I'm sure they wouldn't shoot someone for being a bit early, either. Leave by 4:30, arrive home around 9:30? :P