Whats old is new again?

Someone around here must be more "into" pop culture than me and maybe can provide me with some help... I have noticed especially with track/wind breaker style jackets and even in fashion in general it seems alot of people are either wearing "older" clothes like from Good Will or buying new "old" style clothing. Can someone shed some light on this? Is wearing "old" clothing coming back? I have seen stuff being worn by lots of younger people lately and it was stuff that was out in many cases only about 10 years ago, and in some more like 20 or even 30. Is this a new trend around the country, or is it something going on just around me? I have really noticed it the past few months since the start of the year with as I mentioned jackets/windbreakers and sweats even fashion and clothes in general. So can anyone help out the fashion challenged and explain what is going on with this? I have no clue. :scratchchin:

I really pay no attention to fashion or clothing brands, so no help here.

As long as young, pretty, thin girls continue to wear tight belly shirts; thumbs up.

Hahaha oh balthazar, no it was just something I have observed. The reason I made the post was I have no clue was hoping someone around C&G would.

Everything is cyclical.

Esquire & GQ do not show those items as "in". While getting work clothes at Nordstroms last week, I did not see any of what you mentioned, so I am going to go with; people got it at the Good Will as a way to save.

It used to be that new clothing made in old styles was in. Now it's actually considered cool to find real vintage clothing. The thrift store is many people's treasure hunt now.

Yes well this would explain some of what I have been seeing.