See? I told you people will drive anything as long as it has a BMW logo on it!

Yeah, but I bet it's very balanced and handles well. :)

For reasons I still don't know, one of my housemates in grad school fixed up a rusty early '80s RWD Corolla coupe (the really square ones) and put BMW roundels and 318i badges on it before he sold it...

Too funny...

BMW builds some great cars, including several that GM has no direct competitor for. I don't fault anyone for driving BMW if it is based on product.

Chris

Too funny...

BMW builds some great cars, including several that GM has no direct competitor for. I don't fault anyone for driving BMW if it is based on product.

Chris

Thank you Chris! I know this is a GM site, but truly, BMW makes some fantastic cars that GM does NOT compete with. IF GM made a TRUE 750 competitor, or a GT car like the 650 coupe - they would attract a different crowd. They moved in the correct direction with the CTS and CTS-V and I had hoped they would build on that. Still waiting.