Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oracle of Delphi

Happy Birthday VenSeattle, wherever you are ...

18 posts in this topic

I second the motion. Happy birthday, Ven. I've been wondering what you've been up to.

No sleep last night = no early-morning HB post from ocn. Happy Birthday, Mr. Ven Seattle.

Almost a year past and I'm just now seeing this very kind and thoughtful post. I humbly thank all of you for remembering my birthday last year. I'm sorry for my absence. It's been a rather tumultuous 12-18 months. I'm intact for the most part.

I will say that GM has definitely seen a worse 12-18 months. Now, If I can just rebound as well as GM has (so far). Yes, I've been following GM and the industry even while I've been away from C&G. I don't think I'll ever quit. I was initially excited about the IPO, but that was silenced by the report on ineffective reporting practices. I'll need to read up to see what all of you have said about this issue.

I'll see you guys in the forums and hope to visit more regularly going forward.

Thank you again for the kind wishes. They are most appreciated.

VenSeattle

Hello Mr. Seattle!

Imagine that, we are both here on the same day. Most likely you don't know this name, so here's a clue (TICK-TOCK)! :smilewide: I rarely post on forums now, I've become a twitter-twat, with my own personal fan club there. Look for GMEmployee on twitter he knows how to get to me. Notice the GME in capital letters, take care ... :AH-HA:

Ven I've been beat up also keep on truckin' we'll get through this mess and I've got a hunch that the IPO will be monstrous allowing GM to shed the Government Motors avatar.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0