4 men and a woman.....

daves87rs

Four Catholic men and a Catholic woman were having coffee.

The first Catholic man tells his friends, "My son is a priest, when he walks into a room, everyone calls him 'Father'."

The second Catholic man chirps, "My son is a Bishop. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Grace'."

The third Catholic gent says, "My son is a Cardinal. When he enters a room everyone says 'Your Eminence'."

The fourth Catholic man then says, "My son is the Pope. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Holiness'."

Since the lone Catholic woman was sipping her coffee in silence, the four men give her a subtle, "Well....?"

She proudly replies, "I have a daughter, slim, tall, 38D breasts, 24" stomach and 34" hips. When she walks into a room, people say, "Oh My God."

Nice! Sometimes the best part of being Catholic is being able to laugh at it...and 16 years of Catholic school. :lol:

It seems that most survivors of the Catholic school system seem to bond around some of the great rites of passage and fairly unique experiences one would have missed if they had gone to public school.

Edited by trinacriabob

Couldn't resist without starting a thread.

A Protestant minister goes to the dentist for a cleaning.

Protestant minister: "What do I owe you?"

Dentist: "Nothing, you're a religious man. I wouldn't charge you."

The next week, the Protestant minister sends the dentist's office a gold-leafed Bible

A Catholic priest goes to the dentist for a root canal.

Catholic priest: "What do I owe you?"

The next week, the Catholic priest sends the dentist's office an ornate crucifix

A Jewish rabbi goes to the dentist for a filling.

Jewish rabbi: "What do I owe you?"

So, what does the Jewish rabbi send to the dentist's office?

Another rabbi.

My Dad loved this joke, since he did a type of work largely done by Italian and Jewish people in Los Angeles. Everybody chuckled at it.

* waiting for the hand on the hip of indignance*

Oh, lighten up...

A Protestant minister, a Catholic priest and a rabbi decide to carpool to their respective places of worship. Before their first day of carpooling, the minister kneels in front of the car to pray.

The priest asks the minister what he was praying for. The minister replied, "I was praying for God to bless this car so that it will give us long and faithful service." The priest thinks this is a good idea, and goes to fetch some annointing oil to consecrate the car.

The rabbi asks the priest what he is doing. The priest replies, "I am consecrating this car so that it may give us long and faithful service." The rabbi takes a cue from the priest, goes to get a hacksaw, and cuts an inch off of the tailpipe.

Edited by §carlet §wordfish

"I was praying for God to bless this car so that it will give us long and faithful service."

:lol: Be careful what you ask for.

Seriously, when I took delivery of the new Regal, I said a brief prayer to the same effect. :rotflmao: I don't think the salesman had seen that before. Well, here it is, after 17.5 years and 262,000 miles.

BTW, Anna Nicole Smith and Howard K Stern showed up on one of those popular searches on a home page. It links you back to some biographical stuff. What a messed up life. Incidentally, her "best" measurements were a little bit bigger than in the OP, foretelling that she would struggle with her weight.

Every last one of these entertainers can cash in their chips at 40 or 45, do pro-bono and charity work, and live a full life. What's so hard to figure out?