Exclusive Buick Enclave Pictures!

Again - this is the best vehicle to come out of GM in a long time (excluding the C6 and Z06). It shows that all the hype of the future models is for real. Remember that the press folks that saw this six months ago said in the same breath that the Lambdas, Epsilon II cars and the upcoming CTS were all wonderful.

Wow! I can't wait to see these other vehicles that are coming!!!

I don't know, it is better looking than the Rendezvous, but something about it seems a bit Asian, or fishy, or something (Mainly the headlamps I don't really like).

Don't care for it yet, but it might grow on me.

Wow, I love it!!! It is beautiful. I see the Velite and Centimine concept in it also. I am also very glad to say GM realized when you have a vehicle full with 5 or 6 people they also need room to put their luggage behind the third row seat. Either the Enclave or Outlook will be our next car.

Ok, boys...now don't screw this one up...nice and easy...

1) Don't change a thing.....NOT A THING.

2) Get it to market NOW....don't show it everywhere and then drag the intro out like you did with the Lucerne.

3) Get enough of them built so that on intro, every dealer has one....at least one.

Follow 1, 2, and 3....THEN pat yourselves on the back. This thing is a winner.

Is the Enclave NAIAS-only or will I be able to see it in Philly?  Just a month to go...

Go to Buick.com and click on the Enclave info towards the bottom right. It has an event schedule. Unfortunately, I don't see Philly. Next stop is Washington DC and then Chicago.