The coolest marque not sold here

Looking around the world, what do you guys think is the coolest car brand not currently sold in the USA?

I nominate Citroen. Their designs are just so interesting and unique lately, it would be great to have them return to our country to shake things up.

• Agree 1

HOLDEN!

• Agree 1

Alfa, Citroen, Peugeot, Renault (though their newer designs aren't as dramatic as the were a few years ago).

As far as Holden, I'd like to see more of their RWD product sold here..the G8's run was too short and the Caprice PPV hasn't materialized yet.

Without reservation I say Holden.

They are everything I want and can't buy.

You mean just the RWD models, I assume...most of Holden's line is FWD generics that are sold elsewhere as Chevys or Opels.

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar

You mean just the RWD models, I assume...most of Holden's line is FWD generics that are sold elsewhere as Chevys or Opels.

Of course.

I love what Holden does with the Commodore: so many bodystyles, drivetrains, versions...

If they were here, I'd be like a kid in a candy store in the showroom.

Of course.

I love what Holden does with the Commodore: so many body styles, drive trains, versions...

If they were here, I'd be like a kid in a candy store in the showroom.

Closest people like us would get to shopping for a 1950s Oldsmobile or 1960s Pontiac back when the CUSTOMER dictated options instead of getting options rammed down their throat.