Random & Miscelleaneous

Okay, since I'm always digging up these weird links & bizzare photos I figured I should have a thread dedicated to my random Google finds Etc.

So here goes... some strange stuff for your viewing pleasure.

Posted Image

http://yun.complife.ru/pic/auto2.htm

--------

Posted Image

http://www.plums.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/gall...s/indexA_M.html

--------

Can someone expain to me WTF is going on here? Does the Dali Lama drive a DTS now?

http://mitglied.lycos.de/bestattungswagen/...otogalery0.html

--------

This is off that same Russian site with the boat. XP will love the red car in the background. 8)

http://yun.complife.ru/pic/ae050025.jpg

Edited by Sixty8panther

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's exactly what I just said in the first post.

I guess the Drifting video was random as well but since that thread revolves around MY personal car it's not as random as just some Google find.

Here's another neat photo:

Posted Image

Nick: Ewwww! :blink:

What?! It's Random $h!...that's the topic of the thread is it not?

Oh.... it's $h!, I get it. I thought it was chocolate pudding. :ph34r: :rotflmao:

Edited by Sixty8panther

What?! It's Random $h!...that's the topic of the thread is it not?

j/k

I'd rather look at Marilyn Monroes' boobs!!!!

How about a thread of just Drew Barrymore pics? :D

Self explanitory:

Posted Image

You know I actually do this to ricers and speeders.

Not smart Bro... someday you'll have a cheesy fiberglass body kit occupying your back seat. I've done it to people who were REAL jerks to me first but since I had Sofia in the car wiht me today when it happened I just got the hell away from him and hoped he did not kill someone else. This was totally unprovoked. I was doing like 40mph in a 35 and this asshole cut me off so bad I went from 5th gear to 1st by the time it was over. Idiot.

If you're in a hurry, go for it... Cut me off and fly away in you litle POS KIA, but if you cut me off like your wife is bleeding from the Juggular and you need to get to the hospital and then you go 10-bellow the limit it's grounds for a ticket IMHO.

YD:

I guess it was US only... I see them everywhere in this color or silver.

Edited by Sixty8panther

Not smart Bro... someday you'll have a cheesy fiberglass body kit occupying your back seat. I've done it to people who were REAL jerks to me first but since I had Sofia in the car wiht me today when it happened I just got the hell away from him and hoped he did not kill someone else. This was totally unprovoked. I was doing like 40mph in a 35 and this asshole cut me off so bad I went from 5th gear to 1st by the time it was over. Idiot.

If you're in a hurry, go for it... Cut me off and fly away in you litle POS KIA, but if you cut me off like your wife is bleeding from the Juggular and you need to get to the hospital and then you go 10-bellow the limit it's grounds for a ticket IMHO.

YD:

I guess it was US only... I see them everywhere in this color or silver.

I quit doing that with with my G6 in the stable. It's my Cavalier. And I guess I couldn't emphasize how badly I wanted to get rid of the Cavalier.

...I guess I couldn't emphasize how badly I wanted to get rid of the Cavalier.

Oh, well that makes sense. I thought you were saying present tense. :scratchchin:

Anyway here's more eyacandy. :ohyeah:

Posted Image

Edited by Sixty8panther

Posted Image

Angelfire: You suck!

Fun with a Turbocharged Subaru.

http://images2.jokaroo.net/videos/duckcar.wmv

Welcome to the 2006 edition of getting to know

your friends. What you are supposed to do is copy

(not forward) this entire-mail and paste it onto a

new e-mail that you'll send. Change all the answers

so they apply to you, and then send this to a whole

bunch of people including the person who sent it to

you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of

little things about your friends, if you did not

know them already.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:40am

2. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Star Wars Eps. 3

3. What is your favorite TV show? Simpsons.... as a kid it was Knight Rider

4. What did you have for breakfast? Frosted Shredded Wheat

5. What is your middle name? none, Silvester is enough don;t you think? :P

6. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian

7. Your favorite Potato chip? Umm...okay, Pringles I guess but Chocolate is my snack of choice>

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Johnny Cash, The American Man Comes around

9. What kind of car do you drive? winter/wiht Sofia my daughter: 1984 Datsun Maxima, in the Summer the "toy" is a 1968 Camaro soon to be replaced by a 1959 Buick

10. Favorite sandwich? BLT, hold the T. Seriously.

11. What characteristics do you despise? Cocky/egomaniac/yuppie/self centered

12. Favorite item of clothing? any T-shirt that is already stained in oil and gasoline... that way when it gets more dirty when I work on one of my several cars I will not get yelled at as much.

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on

vacation, where would you go? Slovakia, my home land... but you know what they say: you can never go home. I think I'm one of the few people in this world who TRULY understand what that means.

14. What color is your bathroom? I'm a guy... my only concern is not peeing outside the toilet. I think the bathroom is blue, creama &/or a mix of both.

15. What is your favorite brand of clothing? refer to question #12

16. Where would you want to retire? Nevada... Arizona or perhaps Canada. Nice log cabin by a lake. Nwature, clean air, free of noise and pollution... trees to every direction. But I'd still have to have like 13 classic cars sitting in a garage outside of my daily driver.

17. Where were you born? Slovakia, 1979

18. Favorite sport to watch? Watching sports sucks, playing is muhc better but if I had to watch I'd make it Hockey. Coolest game on earth!

19. Who do you least expect to send this back? Questions like this is why I normally do not participate in these silly surveys.

20. Person you expect to send it back first? see Question #19

21. What laundry detergent do you use? Apparently this survey is still convinced I'm a girl.

22. Coke or Pepsi? COKE! and YES, there is a huge difference.

23. Are you a morning person or night owl? Night Owl.

24. Do you have any pets? Three cats... Tony, Mellon & Satan.... I mean Puma. (he's the freekin Devil that cat... demonic little eyes!)

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share

with everyone? Well, my daughter Sofia turned two about 6 weeks ago that's about as big as "news" gets for me. Other than that I'd bore you with tales of RWD Infiniti Q45s and their fantastic proportions, V8 power & cushy suspensions that remind me of everything that American cars ocne were and are starting to be once again. Then I'd move onto 1969 Camaros, 1961 Cadillacs and 1959 Buicks....

26. What did you want to be when you were little?

what didn't I want to be I remember wanting to be a pilot in the Air Force for a long time. Always was an adrenaline junky.

27. Favorite candy bar? Mainstreem candy bars suck. German, Austrian, Belgian & Italian chocolate is where it's at.

28. What is your best childhood memory? Running around & playing catch with my mom and my black lab in the tall grass and open air of my home town in Slovakia. That same day (in my memory banks if not reality) gathering walnuts & hazlenuts off the forest floor and drinking form a tin cup at the natrual spring in the hills of my home town. Cold, clean crisp water, mountain air... what else is there to add? On the way home walking past the water dept. building up on the dirt road that had 1938 written in avant garde font. Even as a 6 year old little kid I knew that 1938 was an era just before a terbulant time for our country.

29. What are the different jobs you have had in

your life? I've had a lot of them but Car sales was the most fun & rewarding "official" one. Off the books I did some landscaping for an eldrely couple who became good friends of the family. The things you can learn from someone who has lived to be almost 90 years old is the greatest kind of knowledge of all.

30. What color underwear are you wearing? *checks* navy blue boxers. That was awkward....

31. Nicknames? When your legal name is Silvester the nickname "Sly" follows you around like a little puppy dog. I also go by my email name and "Silvik" which is the nickname for Slivester in Slovakian.

33. Eye color? hazel/green

34. Ever been to Africa? No

35. Ever been toilet papering? nope but I've done my share of exciting things

36. Love someone so much it made you cry? who hasn't?

37. Been in a car accident? Yes, a few that were my fault and several that were NOT.

38. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons

39. Favorite day of the week? Friday....

weekend has just begun but there's not much thought yet of it winding down

40. Favorite restaurant? Olive Garden

42. Favorite ice cream? Friendly's Mint Chocolate Chip

44. Favorite fast food restaurant? Wendys

45. What color is your bedroom carpet? burnt-orange. Not my choice

46. How many times did you fail your driver's test?

once, but I never even got to take the test... the State trooper was an asshole and me and my dad walked out.

47. Besides this one, from whom did you get your

last email? Datsun forum registration

48. What store would you choose to max out your credit card? Auto Zone... wait forget that, can I use an AMEX at a Cadillac Dealership?

2006 STS-V? YES!

2006 Escalade EXT? YES!

2006 XLR-V? YES!

2006 CTS-V? I'll take two please!

49. What do you do most often when you are bored? CheersandGears.com, check it out.

50. Bedtime? 12:00-3:00 am depending on the day/time of year

51. Who are you most curious about their responses

to this questionnaire? Sigh... not giving it that much thought

52. What are you listening to right now? Marcia watching "Fear Factor"

53. What is your favorite color? yellow

54. Lake, Ocean or river? lake

56. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? chicken... DUH!?!? it evolved fomr a dinosaur!

57. How many people are you sending this email to? less that the person who wrote it that's for sure

58. Time finished? 15 min

Edited by Sixty8panther

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:57am

2. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Wow... that was at least 5 years ago... can't remember.

3. What is your favorite TV show? Random stuff from Hong Kong that I download

4. What did you have for breakfast? Nissin Seafood Flavoured Instant Noodle

5. What is your middle name? If you count Chinese Phonetic, then Ka Shing

6. What is your favorite cuisine? Chinese

7. Your favorite Potato chip? Humpty Dumpty Regular Ridgies

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Miriam Yeung, Miriam's Melodies -or- Miriam's Music Box

9. What kind of car do you drive? 2006 Pontiac G6 V6

10. Favorite sandwich? Anything on toasted bread

11. What characteristics do you despise? Smoking (seriously)

12. Favorite item of clothing? No preference, but I wear my turtleneck sweaters or t-shirts all the time

vacation, where would you go? Germany, to see the CeBIT

14. What color is your bathroom? Depends on where I live.

15. What is your favorite brand of clothing? No preference.

16. Where would you want to retire? Somewhere in a quiet suburb near Toronto, so I can still commute to get stuff, yet live a quiet life.

17. Where were you born? Hong Kong

18. Favorite sport to watch? I don't watch sports, but sometimes I watch my friend play Winning Eleven and some soccer games.

19. Who do you least expect to send this back? Read-only forum members

20. Person you expect to send it back first? People who are most active in The Lounge.

21. What laundry detergent do you use? Tide with Downy (stealing my friend's)

22. Coke or Pepsi? Either, I could tell which is which, but no preference. It's all brown sugar water.

23. Are you a morning person or night owl? Morning

24. Do you have any pets? No

with everyone? Nothing really interesting at the moment, other than my co-op work term so far is boring.

26. What did you want to be when you were little? I can't remember...

27. Favorite candy bar? Oh Henry or Snickers or Twix (tie)

28. What is your best childhood memory? My childhood was a misery, I try to forget it.

your life? Computer Engineer in Training (i.e. CompE Student), 1st Tier Helpdesk Support, and currently 3rd level Networking Support

30. What color underwear are you wearing? White (what does have to do with this??)

31. Nicknames? Toni (it's my net name that I've been using for quite a while already)

33. Eye color? Brown

35. Ever been toilet papering? What is this??

36. Love someone so much it made you cry? This question's a bit vague.

37. Been in a car accident? My driving no, except threatened by a road hog once, but in my dad's yes, once got sandwiched. It was minor though.

38. Croutons or bacon bits? Both

39. Favorite day of the week? Monday, as I get to work

40. Favorite restaurant? Anywhere the food is not nasty, but there's one called Oliver and Bonacini which I enjoy

42. Favorite ice cream? Hime Red Bean/Green Tea -or- Parlour Chocolate Chip

44. Favorite fast food restaurant? Wendys or Burger King (beats the crap out of McDs)

45. What color is your bedroom carpet? Again depends on where I live

46. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Once, because the examiner at Aurora was being a moron. The Kitchener examiner saw no reason why he failed me.

last email? My dad

48. What store would you choose to max out your credit card? Loblaws or T&T Supermarket or Zehr's Markets

49. What do you do most often when you are bored? Web surfing mostly, but I watch episodes

50. Bedtime? Usually 10pm

to this questionnaire? Sigh... not giving it that much thought (ditto)

52. What are you listening to right now? The fan noise of my computer

53. What is your favorite color? Gray

54. Lake, Ocean or river? lake

56. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? No comment

57. How many people are you sending this email to? It's on a forum...

58. Time finished? 20mins (roughly)

1. What time did you get up this morning? 9:30ish

2. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? err . . . Rent (the musical)

3. What is your favorite TV show? anything with intelligent humor/humour

4. What did you have for breakfast? haven't eaten yet

5. What is your middle name? Michael

6. What is your favorite cuisine? Japanese

7. Your favorite Potato chip? Pringles, i guess.  Not really a chip man.

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Motion City Soundtrack--I Am the Movie

9. What kind of car do you drive? 94 Mustang

10. Favorite sandwich? roast beef

11. What characteristics do you despise? lack of empathy, lack of consideration for others.

12. Favorite item of clothing? the scarf my girlfriend knitted me for Christmas

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Spain

14. What color is your bathroom? white, like the rest of my apartment

15. What is your favorite brand of clothing? Like cars, I don't have any particular brand loyalty with clothes.

16. Where would you want to retire?  Retire?  By the time I get old, retirement probably won't even exist.

17. Where were you born? Fayetteville, North Carolina

18. Favorite sport to watch? College Basketball

19. Who do you least expect to send this back? Hmm, probably anyone who doesn't post on C&G.

20. Person you expect to send it back first? Let's say BV, once he gets access to a computer. 

21. What laundry detergent do you use? Umm, I think it's in an orange container?  Can't tell you much besides that.

22. Coke or Pepsi? Cherry Pepsi

23. Are you a morning person or night owl? Both have their perks.

24. Do you have any pets? At my apartment none, at home, i've got horses, goats, dogs, and cats. 

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? UNC-Dook game tonight at 9.  It'll be playing on THREE ESPN channels.  Seriously.  I go to UNC, and I'm even annoyed by their over-coverage of this game.

26. What did you want to be when you were little? veterinarian at a zoo

27. Favorite candy bar? Snickers

28. What is your best childhood memory?  trips to the zoo/aquarium/anywhere with lots of cool animals. 

29. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? student, working at a local grocery store.  Unoficially, I've also cleaned up far too much horse $h! in my life.

30. What color underwear are you wearing? navy

31. Nicknames? Jamikel, Jamesly, various other corruptions of my name.

33. Eye color? Sometimes blue, sometimes green, sometimes gray, sometimes various combinations of the three.

34. Ever been to Africa? not yet

35. Ever been toilet papering? nah

36. Love someone so much it made you cry? Ever had a loved one die?  Naturally.

37. Been in a car accident? a few

38. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons.

39. Favorite day of the week? this semester, Tuesdays and Thursdays.  Only one class, and it happens to be the best one I've had since starting college.

40. Favorite restaurant? Privately owned establishments or small local chains have a place in my heart.  The Peddler (steakhouse) would probably top that list.

42. Favorite ice cream? butter pecan

44. Favorite fast food restaurant? bleh

45. What color is your bedroom carpet? tan

46. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None.

47. Besides this one, from whom did you get your last email? Spam.  From people I care about, my girlfriend. 

48. What store would you choose to max out your credit card? Best Buy

49. What do you do most often when you are bored? internet, read, think

50. Bedtime? varies, usually somewhere from 12-1 AM

51. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? Umm, nobody?  For kicks, let's say Croc. 

52. What are you listening to right now? Motion City Soundtrack

53. What is your favorite color? blue, green, and anything in between (my car's teal)

54. Lake, Ocean or river? river

56. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Egg

57. How many people are you sending this email to? It's on a forum...

58. Time finished? 4.3 hours. Yeah, I started a few hours before I woke up. 

Edited by Enzora

46. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Once, because the examiner at Aurora was being a moron. The Kitchener examiner saw no reason why he failed me.

Dude, you're close to Kitchener, ON?

I have some Slovakian frineds/relatives in Kitchener, I spent summer of 1991 there, some good times for sure. First time I french kissed a girl, among other things. :AH-HA_wink:

Dude, you're close to Kitchener, ON?

I have some Slovakian frineds/relatives in Kitchener, I spent summer of 1991 there, some good times for sure. First time I french kissed a girl, among other things.  :AH-HA_wink:

Well, during academic terms only, unless I find a job there. Waterloo and Kitchener are the twin cities.

:selective_censorship: :wink:

No, this is about the epitomy of MySpace

Yea, we passed the "HEY LOOK AT MY PICS AND COMMENT!!" milestone quite some time ago.

The only way it could get worse are if regular topics got started saying:

OH NO PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!

Due to rising server costs Walt is shutting down C&G unless you reply to this thread NOW and pass it on to all of your friends. If we don't get everyone on here the site will shut down!! PLEASE DO THIS IT IS FOR REAL!! NOT A HOAX!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Edited by Croc

I'm a little unsure of what the problem is?

This is in the lounge, right? So what's the harm? Let's get realistic everyone on here has threads they're not interested in. The nice thing about free will is you don't have to read them.

If you ask me the most annoying thing about this site is how there always seems to be some new jerk reminding us how Toyota is taking over the world and then insisting GM is going to be bankrupt by next week becasue the lack of mouse-fir on the center console of the Malibu.

Edited by Sixty8panther

Midterms (I don't want) to study for...and Enzora practically begged me to fill this out, so here goes...

1. What time did you get up this morning? noon

2. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Rent

3. What is your favorite TV show? Grey's Anatomy

4. What did you have for breakfast? (Brunch) Omelette, Egg Foo Yung, Fruit, Hash Browns, Guava Juice, Lowfat Milk

5. What is your middle name? Alan

6. What is your favorite cuisine? Sushi

7. Your favorite Potato chip? Baked! Lays

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Five Minutes to Freedom - (Title Pending)

9. What kind of car do you drive? 2001 ML320

10. Favorite sandwich? Reuben (only at Shapiro's Delicatessen)

11. What characteristics do you despise? Overly emotional, clingy, self-absorption, immaturity

12. Favorite item of clothing? Camp Beverly Hills T

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Oz

14. What color is your bathroom? white/teal/black

15. What is your favorite brand of clothing? DKNY or Puma

16. Where would you want to retire? Orange County, CA

17. Where were you born? The Nap

18. Favorite sport to watch? USC Football

19. Who do you least expect to send this back? I don't care/worry about it

20. Person you expect to send it back first? Someone as bored and lame as I am right now

21. What laundry detergent do you use? Clorox 2 and Tide...simultaneously

22. Coke or Pepsi? RC

23. Are you a morning person or night owl? Late night for sure

24. Do you have any pets? 4 cats...2 too many

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? Los Angeles is getting left turn signals over the next 4 years? Yea...

26. What did you want to be when you were little? Pop star

27. Favorite candy bar? Ghiradelli White Chocolate

28. What is your best childhood memory? Getting that SNES for Christmas...back in 1992

29. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Grocery store, Qdoba

30. What color underwear are you wearing? Plaid

31. Nicknames? Croc

33. Eye color? Green usually, sometimes gets more blue, other times hazel.

34. Ever been to Africa? Yup.

35. Ever been toilet papering? Not sure...

36. Love someone so much it made you cry? Ever had a loved one die? No and Yes

37. Been in a car accident? None my fault.

39. Favorite day of the week? Thursday/Friday...good parties, but Sunday wins because it's the Lord's Day...no seriously Sunday wins because of Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy.

40. Favorite restaurant? Haven't found it yet, though Gladstone's is damn good.

42. Favorite ice cream? freshly made Mint Chip (nothing compares to homemade ice cream)

44. Favorite fast food restaurant? Steak n Shake or White Castle, depends on the mood.

45. What color is your bedroom carpet? teal

46. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None.

47. Besides this one, from whom did you get your last email? Theta Chi

48. What store would you choose to max out your credit card? some boutique on Melrose

49. What do you do most often when you are bored? iTunes, internet, tv

50. Bedtime? None.

51. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? I really don't care.

52. What are you listening to right now? Exposé

53. What is your favorite color? Red

54. Lake, Ocean or river? Ocean

56. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? derr, the chicken.

57. How many people are you sending this email to? I'm seriously not that lame.

58. Time finished? 10 minutes? Did I time myself?

:rolleyes: Now I really need to start studying for midterms.

Edited by Croc

Posted Image

Someone should tell her that she shouldn't hold the glass like that. If she puts too much pressure on it, she'll break it.

Someone should tell her that she shouldn't hold the glass like that. If she puts too much pressure on it, she'll break it.

I'd love it if she grabbed my glass.... :pbjtime:

• 2 weeks later...

Very cool collection of pre-war classics, in an unexpected part of the world. :)

http://www.dyna.co.za/cars/gallery40.htm

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:55

2. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? War of the Worlds

3. What is your favorite TV show? Seinfeld, Everybody Loves Raymond

4. What did you have for breakfast? Nothing

5. What is your middle name? John

7. Your favorite Potato chip? Cheddar Pringles

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Wildside - "Under the Influence"

9. What kind of car do you drive? 1994 Lumina Euro

10. Favorite sandwich? Roast beef with american cheese and bacon

11. What characteristics do you despise? arrogance, stupidity, liars, sheep

12. Favorite item of clothing? My Master of Puppets 1986 tour T-shirt I found at a goodwill

vacation, where would you go? Italy / Greece

14. What color is your bathroom? White

15. What is your favorite brand of clothing? American Eagle, Aeropostale

16. Where would you want to retire? Arizona...I love the desert...maybe the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains in Colorado too

17. Where were you born? Iowa, 1984

18. Favorite sport to watch? Football

19. Who do you least expect to send this back? Nobody

20. Person you expect to send it back first? Nobody

21. What laundry detergent do you use? Tide

22. Coke or Pepsi? Mountain Dew

23. Are you a morning person or night owl? Night Owl.

24. Do you have any pets? No, I used to have a dog

with everyone? I got a summer internship at an architecture firm

26. What did you want to be when you were little? A Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle and a Firefighter

27. Favorite candy bar? Kit Kat, Peanut Butter Twix

28. What is your best childhood memory? Carefee summer days playing with my toy cars and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles action figures...no worries at all

your life? Meat packing plant...went from box production to product packaging to office work

30. What color underwear are you wearing? White

31. Nicknames? Sweet Lou, Italian Stallion

33. Eye color? Hazel/blue

35. Ever been toilet papering? No

36. Love someone so much it made you cry? Not yet

37. Been in a car accident? No, but my 1990 Lumina was hit quite a few times while parked...that car was cursed

38. Croutons or bacon bits? Bacon bits baby!

39. Favorite day of the week? Friday

40. Favorite restaurant? Hickory Park

42. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate swirl with brownie chuncks

44. Favorite fast food restaurant? Culver's

45. What color is your bedroom carpet? Gray

46. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Never....passed the first time

last email? Studio instructor

48. What store would you choose to max out your credit card? I don't have a credit card

49. What do you do most often when you are bored? Draw, surf C&G and other auto boards, play guitar

50. Bedtime? I don't sleep

to this questionnaire? I don't know

52. What are you listening to right now? Whistling wind from the blizzard outside

53. What is your favorite color? Green

56. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Chicken

57. How many people are you sending this email to? lPosting

58. Time finished? 211 days 7 hours 5 minutes 13.2264 seconds

12. Favorite item of clothing? My Master of Puppets 1986 tour T-shirt I found at a goodwill

Awsome!!! :metal: I found a few cool things at my local Salvation Army, like an old dusty coffee mug from the 1980s with a Gorgeous painting of a Duesenberg on both sides. :wub:

Good thing a picture is worth a thousand words, cause I'm speechless! :huh::lol:

Posted Image

1. What time did you get up this morning? 11:30

2. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? V for Vendetta

3. What is your favorite TV show? Simpsons/Family Guy/Shows on Adult Swim

4. What did you have for breakfast? I didn't

5. What is your middle name? Arthur (my intials spell NAD :P )

7. Your favorite Potato chip?

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon

9. What kind of car do you drive? 1999 BMW 540i 6-speed

10. Favorite sandwich? The one your mom made me last night after I was done 'effin her :AH-HA_wink:

11. What characteristics do you despise?

12. Favorite item of clothing? Well, it was my BMW polo, until someone decided to mix it with bleach...so, I guess just my A&F collection... :rolleyes:

vacation, where would you go? Well, I've been to hawaii and australia and they were both awesome, but I'd like to see Eruope, especiall Germany (for the 'ring) and Italy

14. What color is your bathroom? Cream?

15. What is your favorite brand of clothing? A&F I guess...

16. Where would you want to retire? Here...there is no where else I'd rather be than SoCal

17. Where were you born? Born and raised in SoCal

18. Favorite sport to watch? I don't like watching sports

19. Who do you least expect to send this back? don't care

20. Person you expect to send it back first? don't care

21. What laundry detergent do you use? I don't know...sadly, I don't know how to do my laundry...that's why god created women...

22. Coke or Pepsi? Coke

23. Are you a morning person or night owl? either/or...I do most during the night, but the morning is no problem for me either...it's in between where I don't do too well.

24. Do you have any pets? Yep, a red labrador retriever named Rosie.

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? My dad's finally reassembling his '48 chevy pickup!

26. What did you want to be when you were little? An architect I think.

27. Favorite candy bar? Anything really...I just love chocolate, especially with peanut butter, I also love dark chocolate as well.

28. What is your best childhood memory? It's sad that I can't recall on any...

29. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Cashier for Longs, then cashier for Cost Plus World Market, then intern for a magazine, and now a chauffeuer

30. What color underwear are you wearing? Blue

31. Nicknames? Bimmer Boy

33. Eye color? Brown

35. Ever been toilet papering? Yes

36. Love someone so much it made you cry? No

37. Been in a car accident? No (knock on wood)

39. Favorite day of the week? Friday

40. Favorite restaurant? It depends...fast food, The Habit and In N' Out top the list. Casual, BJ's and Wood Ranch (also, Melting Pot was pretty cool). Formal, Alessio's, Tuscany, and Charlie G's.

42. Favorite ice cream? Cookies and Cream

44. Favorite fast food restaurant? In N' Out

45. What color is your bedroom carpet? Beige/tan

46. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Never. Passed with flying colors the first time...

47. Besides this one, from whom did you get your last email? C&G PM notification system

48. What store would you choose to max out your credit card? I don't have a credit card and I really don't want one...

49. What do you do most often when you are bored? Surf forums, drive, other...things...

50. Bedtime? well, it's 2:26 a.m. now...so whenever I feel like...

51. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? I don't really couldn't care less.

52. What are you listening to right now? White noise from my comp.

53. What is your favorite color? Well, it used to be blue, but now I think it's black...

56. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Chicken

57. How many people are you sending this email to? I'm not

58. Time finished? 2:28 a.m.