2007 Escalade sighting

I was driving this morning and saw a brand new Escalade in the flesh at an intersection. It really looks sweet in person. I didn't think I would see one yet but I guess they are starting to trickle into dealerships. Thought I would let you all know. :thumbsup:

Edited by DelawareMonte

Have already seen a couple down here in southern Delaware, the last being a black on black model with the standard silver 18" wheels...which looked A-W-F-U-L.

Really, out of all the changes, the fact that they chose such a plain/ugly standard wheel design that really looks smaller than the 18" it really is, is beyond me. Of course, a lot of buyers do swap them out, but the majority still keep them stock...with the last gen's 17" chromes being very popular.

Other than thost nasty Buick-looking wheels, it was beautiful :AH-HA_wink:

I saw the new escalade at the philly auto show, and it looked incredible. It was black (which in my opinion is the best color). However, I saw it today on the streets in a tan color, and unfortunately, from the side it looks just like any other GMT-900 SUV. Now...I will say this; the side profiles of all the GMT-900 SUV's are hot!...I was just a bit dissapointed that a escalade could easily get confused from the side with a tahoe, less the engine ports.

I've seen a black one a couple of times. How do I know it was the same one? They put a magnetic sticker for their real estate company on the side of it.

Driving clients around in a brand new, better than all Escalade: Cool

Driving around with a big white magnet on your new Escalade: Lame

A manager at our local General Motors has a top of the line, Black Escalade.

He parks at the verryy back of the parking lot, which is right by the road, so i get a good glimpse of it when i drive by. The headlights look very silver/chrome ish on the black models.. Very niice 8] :thumbsup:

The must be really selling in Houston because I see them all the time now. The funeral home owner down the street has two of them one in black the other in white diamond. I was shocked that the local dealer near me has none on display but I see many on the road. I guess that is a good sign.