• Greetings Guest!

CheersandGears.com was founded in 2001 and is one of the oldest continuously operating automotive forums out there.  Come see why we have users who visit nearly every day for the past 16+ years. Signup is fast and free, or you can opt for a premium subscription to view the site ad-free.

Sign in to follow this  
Northstar

Choppin' Competition 15 - Voting!

Welcome to the Choppin' Competition #15 Voting thread!

Remember, artists who entered must vote for someone other than themselves. Those that do not vote or vote for themselves will be asessed a two (2) point penalty.

Voters, please nominate two (2) entries in this format:

1st place

2nd place

Each first place vote earns 2 points and each second place vote 1 point.

Voting begins now and will end Friday, March 24, 2006 @ 11:59PM. Only those votes cast during that time will be counted.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

2 (Despite the high contrast, I think the velite front end goes well with it)

1st place: 2

Five portholes, yeah man! If there is any bulkiness to the Enclave concept, you've removed it. You've also made the overall design even more cutting. Yours would make a fine smaller Buick brother, on Theta. Unsure only of the suicide doors. Thank you for entering the competition.

2nd place: 1

Sorry I was so late posting my entry, that I had to rush it. here is the final one, You most likey should NOT vote for it at all, I just posted it here because i felt bad that the entry was a little slack.

The G7 Pontiac Tempest sportvan;

Posted Image

THX, for the votes here anyway. I will do better next time.I am still figuring some of this chopping stuff out.

what can i say i kept going on this and NOW I like it;

The Chevrolet Biscayne Sportvan;

Posted Image

I said I would work harder to get better at this !

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL