If you thought *I* was lame...

lauren

eeewwwwww at least the del sol has some good looks to it!!! i hate the boxy japanese wutever the hell those are... xB, this... GROSS this fad really needs to stop... those cars are hideous

PM me his address, and I'll send our resident Tight Whips to his house to...um...straighten him out. :P

Both the xB and this piece of $h! look like they were made by people who play with Legos FOR people who play with Legos. I think the Japs need to stick to making what they make best; things like TV's and CD players and stuff. I also think your boyfriend should turn in his driver's license if he honestly aspires to own one of these retarded contraptions.

Both the xB and this piece of $h! look like they were made by people who play with Legos FOR people who play with Legos.

Hmmm...well, I still create stuff (play) with my legos ... and I don't think I'd play with that vehicle ... let alone own one ;).

And, lauren, why would we think you are lame? Or, is this something I missed while I was offline?

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"It's coming down to nothing more than apathy" ... The Fray ... 'Over My Head'

PM me his address, and I'll send our resident Tight Whips to his house to...um...straighten him out.  :P

his house is also my house, so I won't be taking you up on that one.

:)

He used to own a Scion XA, which was pretty cute, although cheap. He used to like the XB too, but he got over it.

The other day he goes "oh god! I have to show you this awesome car" and I'm thinking its like a new Lotus or a Bugati or SOMEthing. Even the damn Saturn convertible...and then he comes up with this. UGH.

I can't decide if he's brain damaged or what. It took me about 20 minutes to verify that he wasn't joking. I'd even feel better if he had been smitten with a Sidekick.

For a guy who hates children and minivans...wtf?

Edited by lauren

It's infinitely cooler than the xB.

I was going to post the EACT same thing. This has the same idea in mind as the xB except the execution does not make it look like a Sub-compact-Astro with Alante tail lights.

Awwwwww....

It looks like a REALLY scared xTOASTER (xB)!!!!

You know, like a baby Chihuaua during his first trip to the vet.... VERY huge eyes, a concerned look and all hunkered down and ready to jump off the table..

Scared ;)

Have you smacked YOUR boyfriend lately?

I think it's insane to actually name is "the Cube".

Gawd.

how lame.