Get In Chat

Guest Josh

*ahem* I will... when someone fixes it for me. <_< I can't. There's no link to be found anywhere on the forums or the homepage and whenever someone gives me the link (like NOS), and I click on it... it says I am not authorized to access this chat room. Uh... hello? I want to chat, damnit!!!

Now, now... That thread came long after I discovered C&G's problems. :P And FYI, I'm going to meet some guy this week. I am. Even if I have to drug him and drag him, I'm going to meet someone. I don't care if he's straight or a transexual, either. I'm desperate!!! :lol::D

Oh....gosh......

Care. Please care. Haha...wouldnt that be a surprise for you.

Edited by CD/BP

Dang, he found out. Better take the site down for a while and hope he goes away :P

Seriously, though, we'd love to have you in chat. Are you doing either one of these things:

1) Go to the C&G Home Page and click either the "Chat" link on the left navigation bar, or the "Join the Chatroom" link on the right hand side.

2)While in the forums, click one of the >> or << arrows at the top of the page to show the menus and links I mentioned in step 1.

The only download our chat room needs is the free Java Virtual Machine

Again, Z... there are no links. Not on the front page and not in the side menus. When I was given links to the chatroom, I got an error message saying I was not authorized to access the chatroom. It says the same thing on the side menus for chat, the shoutbox, and the random image. I have the Java software downloaded. Um... :unsure:

Can you PM me a screenshot of what's on your screen when you visit the C&G home page?

I'll try to work with you on this off the boards.

You know... I thought having my own user group might have had something to do with it. :P I just wonder who did that... MemberBV. Fly? Was it you? :D

Yes, that was me who did that. I 'built' your group off of the existing membership group, so I don't understand why there was a hangup. I'm sorry about that, man! :)

BTW: For people wondering, this was done during the time when BV had...'limited' access to the comp and was receiving lots of PMs, so I gave him a larger PM inbox to accomodate.

Is this even needed anymore for you, Cory?

Fly... it isn't necessarily needed anymore, but it wouldn't hurt if I kept it, would it? :D I mean... when (it's not if... eventually I'll fill it up, for sure) I fill it up, I hate to delete old messages. With it being the size it is now, it'll let me save more precious PMs when I eventually do. :P But do as you want. I'm used to deleted so I might... just might... be able to get back into that habit. *sigh* :lol:

Do I have to do this everytime I wanna chat? :P Do you guys just like seeing my new sig so much that you have to do this or what? Remember people, I am always in chat around now. Usually about 11 to 1. Sometimes earlier, sometimes later. Now, I expect more people to start being there around this time without me having to post here. Alright? Oh... get in chat now!!!! BV is there!!!! :D