The rear quarter panel is LaCrosse-ish.

hollywood extra

and then scroll down

here's what vince says...

Do you really put your faith in what this hack has to say about cars? Really?

Reviews like "it's ok" don't fill me with enthusiasm for his site. He's been a hack from day one...and continues to be one today.

I don't see a problem with the Elantra. It's going to do well in its market.

Guest YellowJacket894

Posted Image

Rip-lication! Es mucho feo! Like someone tried to do a re-skin on a Saturn Aura.

Posted Image

And as for that thing, someone kick the designer in his huevos. That is a piss poor design. No further comment, your Honor.

I heard on CNBC this morning that the Elantra will be rated as a mid size car in interior room.  That is enough to consider it against the Corolla, Civic, and Cobalt, in my opinion.

Weren't they always competitors?

I heard on CNBC this morning that the Elantra will be rated as a mid size car in interior room.  That is enough to consider it against the Corolla, Civic, and Cobalt, in my opinion.

Meh, and Hyundai claims that the Sonata's interior is "full size". It certainly doesn't seem that way.

Meh, and Hyundai claims that the Sonata's interior is "full size". It certainly doesn't seem that way.

Hyundai likes to make Joe Isuzu claims. The Sonata is a true midsizer and while the Azera has more interior volume than a 760i, so does a 1997 LeSabre.

The Sonata barely is a full size car, with interior space of 105 cu. ft. and a trunk of 16 cu. ft. While I was in South Florida the past few days, I reserved an economy car with Hertz, but was given a Sonata LX V6, and I was impressed as The O.C. was when he rented one.

Edited by ehaase

I like it.....

The front is pretty androgenous.....but I love the sweeping side profile and the third side window adds a bit of class to the car that others in the segment don't have.

Inside, it seems Hyundai keeps getting better and better at designing attractive interiors.

Saturn......referring to your new AURA.....can you PLEASE pay attention to the center stack integration in even this "lowly" Hyundai...?