Cheers or Jeers: 501 Mile 1976 Pontiac Bonneville Brougham

8 members have voted

1. 1. Cheers or Jeers?

• Cheers! Even has plastic on the seats!
    • Jeers! That chrome strip on the driver's side looks misaligned!

searching for for a wonderful deal on a trustworthy Bonneville? Well, we've got it. It doesn't stop showing off once you get inside!! Less than 1k miles!!! You don't have to worry about depreciation on this respectable Vehicle!!!!!!! This car sparkles! ONLINE SPECIAL

43645339.jpg

43645354.jpg

43646993.jpg

43646985.jpg

I love this generation of Bonnevilles. A family friend had a 1975 Bonneville sedan, and I was thrilled when I was 14 to get to back it up the driveway. It used the B platform but looked like a C platform. I like this car better than anything GM sells today. I would buy this if I had the mechanical skills to properly care for it.

Edited by ehaase

Aww... come on. It's sad that these big cruisers have to surrender their hearts and die for no other reason than some punk kid blew up his Trans Am.

Also, sadly countless big cars got trashed by putrid rednecks in demo derby 'racing'...

Aww... come on. It's sad that these big cruisers have to surrender their hearts and die for no other reason than some punk kid blew up his Trans Am.

Yea- but it happens. There's a VERY tiny demo out there for these, and the values reflect that.

A '72 boattail Riviera gave up it's heart for my B-59 (it's rear quarter WAS accordion-ed pretty good, but it could've been repaired for maybe $15K).

Truth is, these were far secondary for manufacturers by this point, and I see it 'in the steel' on these all too readily.

I questions the miles as the look of the engine bay and the interior floors would imply more miles than the odometer really shows. Remember, it was very easy to take a drilland turn back an odometer.

Cheers as it still is a very clean car for the age.