Cheers or Jeers: Minty Fresh 1982 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cierra Diesel

10 members have voted

1. 1. Cheers or Jeers?

• Cheers! I've always loved U.S. Forest Service green!
    • Jeers! Too beat up and hideous color.

UP FOR AUCTION... IM SELLING MORE OF MY COLLECTION.

1982 OLDSMOBILE CUTLASS CIERA LS WITH THE 4.3 LITER DIESEL MOTOR. IT HAS 93000 MILES ON IT. IT RUNS GREAT. IT HAS GOOD TIRES ON IT AND RUNS DOWN THE ROAD NICE.

THE BAD:

IT HAS MILD RUST IN THE FLOOR PANS

THE HEATER CORE IS BYPASSED BECAUSE IT WAS LEAKING

ITS AN UGLY COLOR. I DID NOT PAINT IT, I BOUGHT IT THAT WAY

I DON'T HAVE IT PA INSPECTED (IT WILL PASS), BECAUSE I DIDN'T DRIVE IT THIS WINTER, LACK OF HEAT. I RAN IT ON MY R/T TAGS, STILL DO.

THE GOOD:

THE A/C WORKS

IT HAS A NEW RADIATOR IN IT.

ITS NOT BEAT UP.

THE TRANSMISSION WORKS GREAT, AND I HAVE ANOTHER GOOD TRANSMISSION TO GO WITH IT

I HAVE A SET OF ALUMINUM OLDMOBILE RIMS TO ALSO GO WITH THE CAR.

EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS, AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU. YOU CAN ALSO TEST DRIVE IT IF YOU WISH TO COME SEE IT. I'M IN EPHRATA, BETWEEN HARRISBURG AND PHILADELPHIA, RIGHT OFF THE TURNPIKE.

$%28KGrHqRHJBoE-dcbeDZUBPoys1IP%29w~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqNHJB8E-N)7kqRCBPoyt4mnS!~~60_3.JPG

$%28KGrHqRHJBgE-Qyj9ZQ!BPoyt-YGE!~~60_3.JPG

$%28KGrHqVHJBME-eIgC0YOBPoyuM50Y!~~60_3.JPG

Strange...is that even an '82 Ciera color? Looks more like something from Geo from around 1990...and I see it has the tacky add-on side window shades that inexplicably have been popular over the years.

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar

... and I see it has the tacky add-on side window shades that inexplicably have been popular over the years.

Wanna know why those things are so popular? Smokers.

Seriously, the Dakota's got 'em and there are a billion cigarette burns on the door panel fabric. Every other used car I've seen that had them also had cigarette burns somewhere on the upholstery.

Those tacky-ass Ventshades allow you to crack the window and smoke in your car while its raining.