It looks more like the Outlook than the Prevue to me, but it could just be the camo.

Is it just me or does the dual exhuast look dumb?

Their info on the hybrids is correct.

i think the dual exhaust itself is nice, but the rear needs to be brought down farther and wrap around the exhuast outlets a little more that is does now while at the same time hiding that muffler. Other than that I think it is going too look nice. i really like the roof line...its not just flat like the current vue.

i think the dual exhaust itself is nice, but the rear needs to be brought down farther and wrap around the exhuast outlets a little more that is does now while at the same time hiding that muffler.  Other than that I think it is going too look nice.  i really like the roof line...its not just flat like the current vue.

Ahh Chris, you have two different trucks there, one is the front 3/4 of the Chevrolet Captiva (concave side panels with crease through door handles), the other is the rear 3/4 of the Saturn Vue/Opel Antara (convex side panels with crease above door handles).

The folks at Saturn have already shown us their PreVue Crossover Concept, and the Europeans have shown an Opel Antara Concept. Both of those vehicles are from headlamps to tailpipes about as close as they can get to the next Saturn Vue.

and yet the aren't even close.

The exhaust? they are both dual, thats about the similarity.

The Headlights? I ain't seein it.

I'm more likely to subscribe to this being an Outlook spy shot (or next gen Vue powertrain mule)

Ahh Chris, you have two different trucks there, one is the front 3/4 of the Chevrolet Captiva (concave side panels with crease through door handles), the other is the rear 3/4 of the Saturn Vue/Opel Antara (convex side panels with crease above door handles).

Yes - I was just about to type the same thing. The rear end shot is 319, the front shot is the Captiva.

Why would the Captiva be in the US?

Oops....yea its being fixed. Guess Brenda and I moved a little too fast on that one. I didn't even catch the difference in location of the door crease while I was working on the photos.

Doesn't this feel totally underwhelming to anyone else other than me????????????

*sings* It's beginning to lok a lot like badge engineering  :lol2:

Maybe its just the camo, but this thing seems as exciting as the cardboard I bale at work... In fact, the corrugatted stuff from Europe seems way more exciting...

To be honest, I liked the styling current VUE when it was introduced...it was clean, different, and not too wimpy looking. The interior was a miss, of course...

This generation VUE looks more car-like...which I'm not a big fan of, but I'm not exactly the VUE's target market either.

Based on what we've seen of the front (not the Captiva on TCC), it looks like GM could not execute the "scalloped" headlights of the concept, and have put in a turn-signalish filler to make it cheaper to build (for example, look at the Chrysler 300 vs. 300C). I'd like the VUE to have the dynamic, taut look of the the Opel concept, but the production version seems to have lost that with its stubby nose...maybe they figured some way to hide that with clever styling...we'll see when the camo's lifted.

so basically the insiders have already said the two shots are not of the NG Vue. The bottom shot is, but the top is of the Chevy Captiva. This is confirmed if you listen to them, and if you check both photos they have a different number of spokes on the wheels. Different cars, the front end shot is not representative of the new Vue.