Car & Drivers Trucks ranked worst to best, is it right?

So MSN hosted Car & Drivers Truck Rankings from Worst to Best and I find much the information as expected but have to question their #1 Truck.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/autos-trucks/every-full-size-truck-ranked-from-worst-to-first/ss-BBkumMw?ocid=UP94DHP#image=1

When they even state that the Porky F150 now is close to competing with the Silverado on weight, does an Aluminum body really qualify it as the #1 best truck in comparison to the Chevy or GMC?

Read the Rankings and stated info, then state your own judgement and let the public decide if this is right!

They were waaaaaay to vague about their reasonings for any of them, imo. Granted I like the F150 the most. But they didn't even give us reasons why. It is a fair amount lighter than the Silverado when they are comparably equiped(which is almost impossible to find an article where they are comparably equipped).

You can find reasons to rank the D3 pick up trucks in any order you want. All of them are great, none of them are perfect. Until the GM trucks use the 8-speed automatic as standard equipment across the board, their only true class leading bragging rights come from the Corvette powertrain that you only get at a ridiculous price tag.

For me it would come down to the Ram Rebel, Z71 ith the 6.2 V8 (5.3 will work when it gets the 8 speed) or SHOCK a Tundra TRD Pro.  I am just not a fan of the Ford for many reasons, the Current Titan is ancient, the new Titan looks like Rosanne's ass and Rosie O'Donnell's ass had an assbabyl.  GMC is ok, but I like the Chevy better.