Would you go...

Would you go skydiving?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Would you go skydiving?

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends - explain

I had the chance to go about 6 years in Northern California. I declined. Girls that had NEVER done it before went. I'm sorry, that's too stupid of a thrill to risk bodily harm. Heck, you could even get messed up when you land.

I probably couldn't, especially after reading about the 44-year-old woman who slipped out of the tandem harness this weekend and fell to her death during her first jump. I'd be the guy clinging to the side of the door frame of the plane with my hands if they pushed me out.

Jumping off a dune strapped to a parasail sounds fun though.

I wouldn't, but not because of risk or anything like that. I just don't like the feeling of falling. I go on roller coasters like the Mind Eraser at Darien, and I grit my teeth and bear the feeling of the first drop, which I hate. Then all the loops and barrel rolls which follow I love. Needless to say I don't like old-fashioned coasters that don't have loops.

I'd do it, yea...I'll try just about anything once...which is why my dim sum bill came to $65 last weekend  :banghead:

$65 for a fancy dinner happens... I've paid that much once or twice.

dude, I can't even take the window seat of an airplane without getting a creepy-crawly feeling up my spine.

so...NO.

LOVE rollercoasters though. Oddly enough I feel safer in them than an airplane.

Edited by Turbojett

I wouldnt even go in the airplane to begin with. I cant even go on roller coasters. I tried the Ghoster Coaster at Canadas Wonderland then I had to try the Italian Job because it looked cool. I was completely terrified. I cant stand the feeling of dropping or loops. I was at Six Flags Darien Lake, the Superman ride is completely terrifying to even look at. I would never go on it. Especially since it goes extremely fast.

I was seriously talking about taking some lessons with a buddy.. but then some weeks passed and now he's in the Marines. I don't know anyone else that'd be willling to take the money and has the balls to do it so it looks like I'm alone. It is definately on my to do list at least once in my lifetime.

I wouldnt even go in the airplane to begin with. I cant even go on roller coasters. I tried the Ghoster Coaster at Canadas Wonderland then I had to try the Italian Job because it looked cool. I was completely terrified. I cant stand the feeling of dropping or loops. I was at Six Flags Darien Lake, the Superman ride is completely terrifying to even look at. I would never go on it. Especially since it goes extremely fast.

Oh yeah. there's no way anyone's getting my ass on Superman , or Supreme Scream, or the Tower of Terror or any ride like that. Wild Mustangs couldn't drag me onto those things.

But any other coaster, and I'm there. You get me at Knotts or Six Flags or Busch Gardens or Uni Studios, and I'm not leaving till I ride EVERYTHING (except the aforementioned deathtraps ;) )

i would LOVE to go skydiving....my roommate and I have been talking about doing it for months now....just waiting for a month when i have a little extra class so we can do it. There is a place just outside of town where you pay 100 for a 8 hour lesson and one dive. Then you can go after that whenever you want for just 40 bucks. I really want to do it.