• Homo-Flexible
    • Homosexual

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You should have tried to save face and said you'd need a coffee can exhaust. :ph34r: Maybe Purple Cavalier boy will join you and you guys can DP. http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons//AH-HA_wink.gif

My tool wouldn't fit in here: :P

Posted Image

Edited by Sixty8panther

Oh man, classic SNL kicks ass. How about the Lux200! Remember: "the car specifically engineered for crazy people" :lol:

So... You've tried? :D You see... I wouldn't know as I never have. I just thought it would have made a funny post. Guess not... sorry that I ruined your fun. :lol: :P

[post="15214"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Some of us are just more aware of size and where we will and won't fit. :lol: :blink: :rolleyes: :P

Well then... uh... um... I'm speechless. I mean, I can't tell by just looking at a pic. In person, I can. And I'm pretty sure the tips on my GA are nicely sized. :lol: :D :P Although... I would have expected a Fiero's tips to be bigger than a GA's. But then that Fiero has a complex opening unlike my GA. But what I want to know, is why the hell we're talking about this? This is just wierd... we might as well start a poll. :blink: :huh: :unsure:

I love being the instigator in these crazy threads, :P

Mercury Mistress
All this talk about having sex with cars reminded me of this from SNL a few years back.  Oddly enough the "Mercury Mistress" appears to be a Lincoln Continental with a pocket vagina behind the license plate.

[post="15218"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

NBC's standards and practices guy thought this was okay?

yes, my sexual preference would be to have sex.

[post="14982"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

With Stace.

What....so I love women over the age of 30 and kids is a major plus. Nothing wrong with that just ask my ex.

With Stace.
What....so I love women over the age of 30 and kids is a major plus. Nothing wrong with that just ask my ex.

[post="15474"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

ain't not a single thing wrong with that my man. milforama........!

I bet Stace is quite enfuego. (your cue to show off babeness)

hey, my buddy at work had an interesting saying the other day. I was telling him about how one of my old college acquaintances I heard thru the grapevine finally got laid at like age 35 recently. He's like, "Ah, sex, once you've had it, after that, you pretty much wanna nail just about every woman you see out there". Regardless of age or whatever. Within reason, of course. Edited by regfootball

NBC's standards and practices guy thought this was okay?

[post="15473"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Sure, screw PC bullshit that skit is AWSOME!!!

*ponders L.A.s question* But now how the hell is 0.75 sec. of J.Jackson's nipple a big deal? <_<

You know what they say... a picture is worth a thousand nipples.

Believe it or not, I have a Superfilous "third" nipple. It's not quite like Crusty the Clown's but similar. Not sure I want to post pics though.

yea the gaydar thing is real..well atleast for me

It is for me too.

OMG this is my first post :o Ah well, when I came out, my family didnt believed me (ever met a str8 guy who told his family he was gay? I never did but anyways) because I was into cars and I didnt "look" gay....

Anyways, this seems to be a nice forum. I'll stick around :CG_all:

I'm gonna keep this in the thread, and hopes it gets the answer attention, while not being taken the wrong way: Seriously...how did so many gay guys end up on the same car forum? Is it simply that gay guys like cars more than hets would think? Or are gay guys recommending this site to other gay guys? Is liking cars homoerotic (half-joking)? Is there anything about the car hobby a gay man finds virtue in, or is it simply a matter of liking cars and happening to be gay? Like I said, it's not a joke and I hope it's not taken the wrong way....just wanting to learn here.

I'm gonna keep this in the thread, and hopes it gets the answer attention, while not being taken the wrong way:

Seriously...how did so many gay guys end up on the same car forum?  Is it simply that gay guys like cars more than hets would think?  Or are gay guys recommending this site to other gay guys?  Is liking cars homoerotic (half-joking)?  Is there anything about the car hobby a gay man finds virtue in, or is it simply a matter of liking cars and happening to be gay?

Like I said, it's not a joke and I hope it's not taken the wrong way....just wanting to learn here.

[post="16642"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

No offences taken. You know, it's because a question was asked! "Sexual preferences"

I'm sure they're as many gay guys on Allpar.com, contours.oorg or chryslerminivans.net. It's just that nobody knows nothing about anybody's sexual activities.

Ask the same question on many forums and you'll see what I mean B)

It is for me too.

OMG this is my first post :o Ah well, when I came out, my family didnt believed me (ever met a str8 guy who told his family he was gay? I never did but anyways) because I was into cars and I didnt "look" gay....

Anyways, this seems to be a nice forum. I'll stick around :CG_all:

[post="16639"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

We don't care about sexuality.... but look at all the Chryslers you've had..... not sure if you'd be welcome here. <j/k> :P :P :P

Gay guys are just as interested in cars as any other guy. I think the difference here is that this site seems "tighter" and we could all probably hang out and get along in real life rather then just on a msg board. I think a few of us broke the ice with our sexualities, and that made more people <BV for example> comfortable with being open about it. As for telling other gay guys about this place. I've told my other car head gay friends about this website, but as far as I know, none of them have logged on.

I have not talked about any of my sexual activities on the site. I don't see too many people, gay or straight, on here talking about their sexual activities. Sexual preference is not a sexual activity. Also, I dont see many gay men being a part of chryslerminivans.net (or whatever) because most gay men have no need for a minivan. They have no kids, and generally prefer an SUV to a minivan (on the whole, not true with every gay man, but probably most). As for allpar, I am a member there so they have at least one gay member. Chief

I have not talked about any of my sexual activities on the site.  I don't see too many people, gay or straight, on here talking about their sexual activities.  Sexual preference is not a sexual activity.

OK sexual preferences :rolleyes:

Also, I dont see many gay men being a part of chryslerminivans.net (or whatever) because most gay men have no need for a minivan.  They have no kids, and generally prefer an SUV to a minivan (on the whole, not true with every gay man, but probably most).  As for allpar, I am a member there so they have at least one gay member.

I've sold many minivans to gay couple! :o I had one, a 2000 Grand Voyager and I bought it for my DJ services, not because I had kids

If you and I are members of allpar, they have two B) Edited by Ian

I had my first sexual experience in the back seat of a '57 Plymouth (Christine!) when I was...well, I won't say how young I was, but the car was fairly old at the time and wasn't driveable, just sitting in the back 40 behind the barn. It seemed better than the proverbial hayloft. Still, I am a GM fan. I was young and impressionable, yet I resisted the temptation to go over to the dark side (Chrysler.) I crashed a '55 Ford through the fence beside the house when I was 6. We had a lot of old cars when I was a kid. I dunno, I guess that's why I love cars so much. Could also be why I like guys so much, too.

I had my first sexual experience in the back seat of a '57 Plymouth (Christine!) when I was...well, I won't say how young I was, but the car was fairly old at the time and wasn't driveable, just sitting in the back 40 behind the barn.  It seemed better than the proverbial hayloft. 
Still, I am a GM fan.  I was young and impressionable, yet I resisted the temptation to go over to the dark side (Chrysler.)  I crashed a '55 Ford through the fence beside the house when I was 6. 
  We had a lot of old cars when I was a kid. 
  I dunno, I guess that's why I love cars so much.  Could also be why I like guys so much, too.

[post="16727"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Ahaha, well I had my first sexual experience in the backseat of my first Eagle Premier back when I was 15, didnt had my licences...Gosh I miss that car... Edited by Ian

When was the word "gay" hikjacked to be a slang term for homosexual, and why perpetuate such an improper usage?

[post="18679"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Again, I don't follow. Look in any dictionary and you'll find "gay" means homosexual as well as happy.

Example from dictionary.com:

gay
adj. gay·er, gay·est

1. Of, relating to, or having a sexual orientation to persons of the same sex.
2. Showing or characterized by cheerfulness and lighthearted excitement; merry.
3. Bright or lively, especially in color: a gay, sunny room.
4. Given to social pleasures.
5. Dissolute; licentious.

n.

1. A person whose sexual orientation is to persons of the same sex.
2. A man whose sexual orientation is to men: an alliance of gays and lesbians.

It sounds like you need to take a step back and think about what you're saying before you critique someone's "improper usage".

LOL @ Q&G: "...and we mean DEEP..." :lol: