Sign in to follow this  
Cory Wolfe

Ahhh...

As Fall starts to take its effect and the mornings get cooler, the days get shorter, and the leaves begin to slowly change color, it's that time. What time, you ask? Well, it's when having a nice hot cup of cappuccino in the morning really helps take in the cooler temperatures. When sitting on the porch in the evening now requires more than just pants and a long sleeve shirt. When you enjoy the mid day as much as you can before its too short to notice. When you start to make sure to keep freshly charged batteries in your camera in case you across a beautiful shot. When... you no longer have to deal with Summer's heat and humidity. It's just that time again. Time to enjoy the next season of this year. So here's to Fall, 2006. Cheers. *sips his cappuccino* Ahh... ^_^

Glad somebody likes fall.

If I had my choice, it would constantly be August.

The temperature is usually nice here, and the sun is up for long enough.

It's really tough to get in a good mountain bike in the fall when the sun sets at 7. By the time I get home from work and get out on the trails I'm fighting with fading light. :angry:

I feel like a putz joining the gym when it's still this warm out, but I think I'm going to have to, or I'm not going to exercise for awhile.

Glad somebody likes fall.

If I had my choice, it would constantly be August.

The temperature is usually nice here, and the sun is up for long enough.

It's really tough to get in a good mountain bike in the fall when the sun sets at 7. By the time I get home from work and get out on the trails I'm fighting with fading light.  :angry:

I feel like a putz joining the gym when it's still this warm out, but I think I'm going to have to, or I'm not going to exercise for awhile.

199113[/snapback]

:withstupid:

Fall and winter can go take a hike.

It was 40 f'n degrees outside last night and like an idiot, I didn't turn my heat on so it was a very cold 60 in the house this morning.

There's nothing like a New England Autumn ^_^ The colors are so vibrant, the air is crisp and refreshing, and let's not forget the seasonal Apple donuts at the loacal orchard!

Fall and winter can go take a hike.

My thinking, exactly ;).

Tho, I do admit that it is always cool to see the fall colors....at least, when the sun is shining.....

Cort:33swm."Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"Relight the flame when it's cold"...Godsmack...'Serenity'

My thinking, exactly ;).

Tho, I do admit that it is always cool to see the fall colors....at least, when the sun is shining.....

Cort:33swm."Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"Relight the flame when it's cold"...Godsmack...'Serenity'

199201[/snapback]

I agree about the colours - it's ironic, because fall is one of the most beautiful times to bike, yet it's tough because of the lack of sunlight. I wish they would change daylight savings time - instead of shifting ahead an hour in the summer only, I wish they would shift the whole day ahead 2 hours all year. Who cares if it's dark in the winter when you're getting ready for work? All I care is that there's sun when I get home....

razor: agreed.

The change of seasons is always something to look forward to. Every one has its good points.

Fall gets tiring if we get too much rain and.............MUD !

Winter gets tiring by the end of Feb, but that makes those great March and April days, oh, so sweet

Spring gets tiring if we get too much rain, grey days and that cold damp never ending........gray, we've had a few springs like that in the NE the past 5 years, 50's damp and grey forever.

Summer gets tiring when we get those heat waves. 90's = :nono:

The end of August is alway sad for me, it still brings back the memorys of summer vacation gone and school begining but by the end of September I become humbled like BV description.

Just starting our first fire now, in fact...............

I Love winter Fall and Winter. I love waking up in your bed and the temp is like 38ºF in your house. I love cold. I just hate defrosting your windows in your car. especially if you have a caprice at idle the engine never warms up. you have to rev it to get the heater blowing some luke warm air.

Only in SCS... :P

199389[/snapback]

You wouldn't uderstand Lake Effect :AH-HA_wink: :lol:

I LOVE fall/winter. Best clothes, food, holidays, weather and atmosphere of the year. I love using all of the sheets/blankets at night. Seeing the leaves change and raking them. Decorating the house for Halloween and Christmas. Saying "Merry Christmas" to all the PC whores. Definately my favorite time of year.

I agree about the colours - it's ironic, because fall is one of the most beautiful times to bike

...or drive ;).Which is why I'm hoping to get a "fall tour" set up around here to go cruising to see some of the fall colors in a month or so......

I just ate ice cream. Twice. It's 50* here right now.

199240[/snapback]

Haha, a bunch of the marching band ate ice cream from a gallon tub friday night at the football game. It was 39 degrees out. :P

Cold weather is no match for marching band! We will eat ice cream when we want, even if everyone thinks we've lost our minds :P

Do you have a recent roof on the house? Nice pics.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook