Sign in to follow this  
Cory Wolfe

Uh Oh... I've Done It Now

44 posts in this topic

Posted Image

Notice anything? :P

I've decided to stick a bumper sticker on my Milly. It's unique in that I made it myself. Course, it's an actual bumper sticker, I just had no way of purchasing one like it. So I went into one of my photo editing programs, changed it from black to as close to my Milly's color as I could. Then I printed it out, water proofed it with clear tape, bought some double sided tape, and stuck it my bumper. It's a bit outdated, but atleast it'll get the message across without being obvious like a rainbow sticker or such. I just had to do something to combat the BS I've seen, heard of, and had to deal with in this town.

Hold the phone, what is that cool ass green car in the picture? I know! It's a Pontiac Grand Am! :o:)

Ahem, you forgot to blur out your license number.

Be careful, you've made yourself a target. Every Dodge Ram Quad Cab HEMI driver is gonna want to ram your bumper...hard. Oh wait....never mind.

:P

Hahaha... You guys. :P

The GA is still around?

207919[/snapback]

Yeppers. Don't know for what, but we still have it. Still runs, amazingly, but sounds like $h!.

Ahem, you forgot to blur out your license number.

207922[/snapback]

I never do that with C&G. I don't think you guys are evil enough to take advantage of it. :D

You have a pinstripe?

207926[/snapback]

That it does. Not a fan of it, but it's not worth removing since it'll be noticeable and I need a new paintjob anyways.

Dude. You can buy printable bumper sticker sheets at Staples or Office Depot...

208188[/snapback]

I live in Brookville, remember? I don't even know of any of either stores around here. I know Brookville doesnt have them. As much as I'm in Dubois, I've never seen any there either. So yeah, the two closest towns don't have them. Plus, making my own is fun... it's not like I printed it on regular printer paper either, printed it on photo quality paper. :P

I live in Brookville, remember? I don't even know of any of either stores around here. I know Brookville doesnt have them. As much as I'm in Dubois, I've never seen any there either. So yeah, the two closest towns don't have them. Plus, making my own is fun... it's not like I printed it on regular printer paper either, printed it on photo quality paper. :P

208209[/snapback]

Staples in Micheal Jackson's favorite town

Hmm... Never saw it there. Well, that's... uh... nice to know I guess.

:lol: @ the "Micheal Jackson's favorite town" part, though. Love how Dubois isn't pronounced like it's French roots says it should be. :P

Hey wait a second, weren't you the one who was complaining that your mother was getting made fun of at work because of your being gay...

...and now you're going to drive with a pro-gay bumper sticker?...

You make the place out to be a redneck, one horse town, and I'm sure it is, but posting a sticker like can just make you more of a target.

But...but...if BV didn't put this bumper sticker on his car, he wouldn't be able to start a new thread and post pictures when "FAG" gets keyed across the side of his car...

Oh please, That bumper sticker says "I'm gay" about as much as any Democratic/etc. bumper sticker does.

Edited by blackviper8891

First off, it doesn't sound like the good people of Brookville would even get it.

208262[/snapback]

I think even the most slackjawed yokel will pick up on it because it has the word "Gay" on it.

You're digging yourself in with this one BV... chances are, nothing is going to happen... but something might, and the outcome can be worse than a trip to Maaco...

I had to abandon plans to have my truck painted to match Jeff Gordon's racecar. Too risky.

Now he just needs to make another one that says "Im a gay attention whore"

* No wait, I hade a better thought "Im a gay attention whore and I want you to stop picking on my mommy because of it"

Edited by razoredge

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this