Dodge Caliber SRT4...Unmasked?

Just as ugly as the regular one. :puke:

Just the general nature of goofy tackons and a hoodscoop that I'm sure is totally functional to a poor original design.

A 300 HP 4-cyl turbo needs to expel heat somehow.

At least it doesn't look a total add-on like the holes on the front of the original srt-4:

Posted Image

Edited by BrewSwillis

I think it's hella attractive! And if performance is like they promise it'll blow the damn HHR SS out of the water. (Which, BTW looks more cobbled and unnatural than this by far)

I've always liked the funky looks of the Caliber, then again, I drive a Focus ZX3 so funky little runabouts hold a special place in my heart. The SRT-4 version looks awesome!

It really reminds me of the ORIGINAL Vibe showcar (The yellow one) that actually showed promise before GM f--ed it up into the lame Vibe GT that we know now.

Yes yes. Since it's not a GM product it must be hideous.

Although I much prefer the Neon SRT-4, this thing will slap almost anything else silly in the sheer numbers department.

At least it doesn't have that hideous basket handle fin of the Cobalt SS Supercharge/ION RedLine.

The Caliber SRT-4s have been running around Michigan highways for at least a year. This is hardly a scoop. If I knew people were looking for an "unmasked" pic of them, I'd have taken one.

The Caliber SRT-4s have been running around Michigan highways for at least a year. This is hardly a scoop. If I knew people were looking for an "unmasked" pic of them, I'd have taken one.

That's what I was thinking, Ive seen a few driving around Windsor for awhile now. Looks good in person.

Great move forward.

It's about time they made the grille look better.

And with SRT-8's doing 400 large, and the SRT-4 moving into 300 territory, one can only hope they're doing Avenger and Sebring SRT-6es with 350 horses. It's only right. Don't say no to it because of how conservative the intermediate market has been in recent years. It's time for something more liberal, and it would be nice if it ran on regular instead of premium.