Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CSpec

Official Vectra/Aura Pic?

32 posts in this topic

Posted Image

Taken from a Dutch magazine; looks to be real.

Compare to below...

-Flybrian

Posted Image

It looks like the taillights still have camo on them? Also looks very similar to the other spy shots we've seen.

That is best ass I have seen in the car industry for a while.

Es ist sehr gut.

Edited by smallchevy

Nice looking car - GM would be lucky to have such a stylish auto in the line up...but BMW called...they want their decklid back!

When did BANGLE go to work for Opel?

Looks like it will have the bubble-esque, stubby Altima ass syndrome. Complete with the HORRIBLE cut line.

It's almost as if everyone has revived GM's late 90s plans of producing only '2 & 1/2 box cars' as opposed to '3 box cars'

So how will the shape of the next gen G6s rear end evolve? Cuz this is exactly what I thought it would look like(as far as the taillights) and the rest of the profile looks like altima! also ist that a wing or an upper-bangle? cuz it kinda looks like a wing, and that would be REALLY HOT! :idhitit:

I still say BMW 5-Series + Oldsmobile Aurora.

BANGLE BUTT!!!!!

That being said it looks very good for that style...save the ugly cut line. It should be a handsome devil.

Drop it like it's hot!

It's actually very reminescent of high end euro sedans.

Like a BMW? :scratchchin:

I don't see what is so bad about the Bangle rear end. The BMW's with it are starting to look normal, and this is much less pronounced.

I'm sort of hoping that's not the new Vectra...the view makes it look like an Altima with a re-worked deck. It's not that the design is ugly, it's just been done before.

With that roof line, it won't have much rear headroom, which is odd, since they were saying Epison II would have more passenger room.

With that roof line, it won't have much rear headroom, which is odd, since they were saying Epison II would have more passenger room.

probably b/c it's longer and wider.

That's a Bangled ass if I ever saw one. I beginning to not like this new Vectra/Aura. It looks like its not going to be bad... but... it's just nowhere near great. It's like a Korean Altima with a Bangled ass.

Edited by blackviper8891

Looks great to me.

Looks great to me.

I agree.

People keep comparing it to the Bangle BMWs, but its much less pronounced.

Its not nearly as bad as this

Posted Image

Or this

Posted Image

Very nice. I hope this comes over as the next Aura. GM would be smart to align the production cycles of the Opel and Saturn even if that means the current Aura is only on the market for three short years. It would also do well to keep the Aura fresh in the fiercely competitive mid-size segment - which will be key since a new Accord and Mazda6 are due this fall.

Right now - GM needs to get a new G6 out ASAP. If it is going RWD - then a heavy MCE needs to be done on the current model until the RWD replacement arrives.

I don't have a problem with the new Vectra/Aura... It does look to have some BMW DNA splashed in though. That's not a negative.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0