Younger crowd and GM

Now I am aware that not all GM enthusiasts of the X or Y generation are heavy metal fans, however it seems like a huge majority of them are. I've always found that interesting. Any thoughts or comments pertaining to this?

Edited by deftonesfan867

I was really big into heavy metal about 3 or 4 years ago when I was in high school, but since then my music tastes have expanded a bit. I still listen to heavy stuff, but I'm finding myself increasingly leaning towards classic rock and folk or some kind of funk nowadays. Strangely enough, music slightly influences what kind of cars I'll buy...I put all cars I test drive through the Foghat Test. If it feels right to be listening to "Slow Ride" while I'm cruising along with the windows down...well, then I'll love the car to death.

Edited by AxelTheRed

I just like my music to be able to work as a substitute for coffee when needed.

I'm like that too most of the time, but sometimes it's Classical, Jazz, Blues or even Country that substitutes for coffee...

EDIT - I'll be watching Metallica (again) on June 28th in Lisbon... Let's see if they bring some new songs on tour again...

Edited by ZL-1

I like Hard Rock/Driving Rock/Melodic Rock... but I :censored: hate the Heavy Metal of the present day. I can't understand what all these alt-rock, death-metal singers are even saying.

For me screaming should be controlled and not something that the "singer" should always do. 99% of death metal sucks anyways, usually the same damn topic about devil worship. Screaming can sometimes make a song more energized when it conveys emotion, but not when it's just growling or dominates the song.

A good example of screaming being good for a song.....Clicky

And for good measure ( watch all the way through, song has a different ending than the one on the album) hehehe

I think I've found my biggest beef with music today; it's the production, especially the drums. Everything sounds so flat and one-dimensional, the exact opposite of music as early as 10 years ago. I was listening to a new W.A.S.P. song today...the drums sounded like crap and they even used a damn megaphone for part of the lyrics. You'd think with all our advancing sound technology we could make music that was richer and with more depth than ever before...instead, it's in vogue to have monotone vocals and stripped music (especially indie...I can't stand songs where all they do is pluck at an acoustic guitar and whisper into the mic).

Listen to any new release by an 80s band today...Ozzy, W.A.S.P., Metallica, Queensryche...and especially any nu-metal / modern rock band...they just don't have that thundering sound anymore. The only new album that seems to have avoided this is Saxon's 'Lionheart'...that's what I'm talking about when I mean depth and richness. Oh yeah, Judas Priest's album Angel of Retribution is awesome as well. Those two are worth picking up if you're a fan of 80s metal.

I know back in the day bands used to record their albums in huge concrete rooms such as warehouses to give them that sound; I wonder if bands today (especially indie) just record in little booths. The new Guns N' Roses songs sound mediocre. I was hoping for something like Appetite that would wake up the rock scene, but it won't be Chinese Democracy. Metallica is my next hope, but after St. Anger I'm not anticipating much.

Also, it seems like songs just aren't distinctive anymore. There are a number of 90s songs that just stood out and had a distinctive sound, you could pick them out right away on the radio. Now you have bands like Nickelback, Theory of a Deadman, and Hinder that all sound exactly alike. Or the stream of emo bands that just recycle the same garbage over and over.

Marilyn Manson's song "Rock is Dead" is so true.

EDIT - I'll be watching Metallica (again) on June 28th in Lisbon... Let's see if they bring some new songs on tour again...

I saw them in 2004 in Ames, IA...they put on an awesome show and even played Disposable Heroes for the first time in many years. They can still rock out to the oldies. I just wish they would put the same energy into their new albums. Edited by mustang84

I prefer German bands, but then I'm fluent in German since I grew up there.

Rammstein is one of my favorites of all time from Germany, I saw them in 2005 live since I happen to be in Italy when they were in Milan. Those that have me on MSN Messenger will see me listening to Rammstein alot.

Translation for Bob! Rammstein in concerto a Milano il 24 Febbraio 2005 :smilewide:

Edited: http://youtube.com/watch?v=doTBT46wMvA&amp...ted&search=

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9_F9bQPt4yU&amp...ted&search=

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1_JaPdqd5Aw&amp...ted&search=

Here is a pic.

Posted Image

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

I'm more of a quiet, Indie-ish rock person. And classical. Bluegrass and folk on occasion.

Hey, I do own a Saab... :lol:

And the evidence for why GM should jettison SAAB keeps mounting. . . :P

Nah, I actually like a lot of that too; it makes a good change of pace for when I've overdosed on metal. I recently discovered Chapel Hill's classical station, and I'm hooked. My favorite part is that I recognize a lot of the songs from their being converted from classical to metal riffs.

Edited by Enzora

I think I've found my biggest beef with music today; it's the production, especially the drums. Everything sounds so flat and one-dimensional, the exact opposite of music as early as 10 years ago. I was listening to a new W.A.S.P. song today...the drums sounded like crap and they even used a damn megaphone for part of the lyrics. You'd think with all our advancing sound technology we could make music that was richer and with more depth than ever before...instead, it's in vogue to have monotone vocals and stripped music (especially indie...I can't stand songs where all they do is pluck at an acoustic guitar and whisper into the mic).

Amen. When did boring become edgy?

Listen to any new release by an 80s band today...Ozzy, W.A.S.P., Metallica, Queensryche...and especially any nu-metal / modern rock band...they just don't have that thundering sound anymore. The only new album that seems to have avoided this is Saxon's 'Lionheart'...that's what I'm talking about when I mean depth and richness. Oh yeah, Judas Priest's album Angel of Retribution is awesome as well. Those two are worth picking up if you're a fan of 80s metal.

I know back in the day bands used to record their albums in huge concrete rooms such as warehouses to give them that sound; I wonder if bands today (especially indie) just record in little booths. The new Guns N' Roses songs sound mediocre. I was hoping for something like Appetite that would wake up the rock scene, but it won't be Chinese Democracy. Metallica is my next hope, but after St. Anger I'm not anticipating much.

Also, it seems like songs just aren't distinctive anymore. There are a number of 90s songs that just stood out and had a distinctive sound, you could pick them out right away on the radio. Now you have bands like Nickelback, Theory of a Deadman, and Hinder that all sound exactly alike. Or the stream of emo bands that just recycle the same garbage over and over.

I saw them in 2004 in Ames, IA...they put on an awesome show and even played Disposable Heroes for the first time in many years. They can still rock out to the oldies. I just wish they would put the same energy into their new albums.

Agree with some things... Disagree with others...

As far as depth of sound and such, What do you listen to this music with? 5 watt cell-phone speakers? Putting 80's hard rock/metal versus 00's hard rock/metal... is generally no comparison (granted, much of the stuff like Nickelback, Emo bands, "Punk" bands, etc. is pathetic). Listening to Metallica's Black Album right after SOAD's Toxicity/STA! is like taking the equalizer and flipping it to the opposite.

Agree with some things... Disagree with others...

As far as depth of sound and such, What do you listen to this music with? 5 watt cell-phone speakers? Putting 80's hard rock/metal versus 00's hard rock/metal... is generally no comparison (granted, much of the stuff like Nickelback, Emo bands, "Punk" bands, etc. is pathetic). Listening to Metallica's Black Album right after SOAD's Toxicity/STA! is like taking the equalizer and flipping it to the opposite.

I can't explain it, but when you have 20 gigs worth of music spanning 30+ years, it's easy to notice the progression in sound over time. I can tell a 1983 song apart from a 1988 song just by the quality of the drum sound emitted. And up until the early 00s, there was still depth to music...Filter, Fuel, Incubus, Godsmack, etc...the songs sounded rich and full. It's partially due to the drum, partially due to the guitar tuning (especially bands that do drop D tuning), partially due to playing the same tired riffs, and partially lack of melodic vocals.

One of the most near-perfect sounding albums is Master of Puppets...that is the ideal production sound to me. Not too over the top with reverb and delay, but not flat and dull. I've noticed most albums today lean toward brash and in-your-face sound, especially the guitars...instead of wowing you with an unique melody or riff, they try to wow you with stacked noise and lots of bass. Nu-metal is guilty of this. I have Sevendust's CD "Next"...it's a good example of what I'm talking about. I like the melodic choruses, but much of the rest of the album is generic riffs and drumming, highly repetitive rough vocals. When I play it in my car, the bass and guitar crunch overwhelms everything...being loud just to be loud. But put in Master of Puppets, each guitar was tuned for a specific sound, guitars are layered to create interesting effects, the vocals take on a recognizable melody, the drums thud with enough power not to be overbearing, and the album was recorded in a large room to give it full, rich sound.

That's the key...bands used to take special care when recording and mixing albums. Def Leppard was notorious for perfecting each bit of sound. I don't hear that attention to detail by new bands today, and I have my theory. Back before grunge, bands spent absurd amounts of time trying to out-do the next guy in a riff or a guitar solo or double bass drums or whatever. Real "guitar heroes" were born during this time and it was part of the show...you had to be able to play well and wow the audience with your catchy vocals or double axe guitar solo. Then Nirvana came along, guitar solos and anything relating to the 80s became "uncool," and a whole generation of budding guitarists idolized Cobain and the like, learned how to play Smells Like Teen Spirit, and never even attempted Ride the Lightning, Round and Round, or Mr. Scary. Also in the 90s (actually starting at the tail end of the 80s with the third-rate hair bands), the music industry stopped signing bands based on talent and more on image or stage show. There's a whole slew of generic bands today that can't hold a candle in vocal capacity or guitar technique to most bands from 15+ years ago.

It's why I've been hoping that one of these new bands will rediscover some of the older stuff or some musical scion will take up the guitar and show people how it's done. The old bands don't have the energy anymore (look at what Metallica has become...using Power Tools to produce St. Anger and trendy Linkin Park vocal styles). I was banking on Chinese Democracy, but it's a rehash of the same old with some guitar solos...it's like the rebellion has been sucked out of Axl. He used to be notorious for talking dirty and picking fights with Vince Neil and nobody dared mess with him and his band...now he is just another has-been rocker. Where is the Guns N' Roses for this generation? Nobody has the attitude to step up to the plate...it's all radio-friendly, Billboard-friendly generic copycat rock. Now that I think about it, the production is just skimming the surface...the real thing that bugs me is the lack of ATTITUDE with bands today.

It's kinda like David Lee Roth once said...old Van Halen was about drinking beer, girls, and kicking ass...new Van Halen (with Hagar) is like drinking milk, driving a Nissan, and being in a relationship.

Ok, I'm beating a dead horse and need to go to bed......

:deadhorse:

Edited by mustang84

I can't explain it, but when you have 20 gigs worth of music spanning 30+ years, it's easy to notice the progression in sound over time. I can tell a 1983 song apart from a 1988 song just by the quality of the drum sound emitted. And up until the early 00s, there was still depth to music...Filter, Fuel, Incubus, Godsmack, etc...the songs sounded rich and full. It's partially due to the drum, partially due to the guitar tuning (especially bands that do drop D tuning), partially due to playing the same tired riffs, and partially lack of melodic vocals.

One of the most near-perfect sounding albums is Master of Puppets...that is the ideal production sound to me. Not too over the top with reverb and delay, but not flat and dull. I've noticed most albums today lean toward brash and in-your-face sound, especially the guitars...instead of wowing you with an unique melody or riff, they try to wow you with stacked noise and lots of bass. Nu-metal is guilty of this. I have Sevendust's CD "Next"...it's a good example of what I'm talking about. I like the melodic choruses, but much of the rest of the album is generic riffs and drumming, highly repetitive rough vocals. When I play it in my car, the bass and guitar crunch overwhelms everything...being loud just to be loud. But put in Master of Puppets, each guitar was tuned for a specific sound, guitars are layered to create interesting effects, the vocals take on a recognizable melody, the drums thud with enough power not to be overbearing, and the album was recorded in a large room to give it full, rich sound.

I must say, though, SOAD versus Metallica, as far as Master of Puppets... Still goes to SOAD for depth. Course, they tend to use different styles for different songs. Some are tuned in the mids and highs, while offer more range and the depth we're talking about. John's drum set is pretty wild... not the simple setups used by most bands in the 80's. It's apparent in the video for "Chop Suey!". Either way, I'm biased and SOAD's unique style isn't for everybody. :P

I saw them in 2004 in Ames, IA...they put on an awesome show and even played Disposable Heroes for the first time in many years. They can still rock out to the oldies. I just wish they would put the same energy into their new albums.

They do rock live! Even in 2004, when James' voice was terrible, they did a kick ass show in Lisbon!

It is very hard when you become rich, famous, married and with kids to sound convinvingly angry/revolted IMO. That's why I, unlike meny Metallica fans, like the album Load: it is a mature album. I am curious as to what they'll release with this new album they've been recording: I hope they can deliver a good blend of maturity and aggression.

I suppose this would be a bad time to say any band that uses drop D besides Zeppelin and the Beetles pretty much sucks? :P

PANTERA?! :censored:

They do rock live! Even in 2004, when James' voice was terrible, they did a kick ass show in Lisbon!

It is very hard when you become rich, famous, married and with kids to sound convinvingly angry/revolted IMO. That's why I, unlike meny Metallica fans, like the album Load: it is a mature album. I am curious as to what they'll release with this new album they've been recording: I hope they can deliver a good blend of maturity and aggression.

I hated Choad and Rechoad...Their last good album was the black album. If their new album is anything like St. Anger, well...then that's just sad. I have heard it is supposed to have more of a MOP sound to it though...I'm not gonna hold my breath on that one...

I hated Choad and Rechoad...Their last good album was the black album.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess :AH-HA_wink:

If their new album is anything like St. Anger, well...then that's just sad. I have heard it is supposed to have more of a MOP sound to it though...I'm not gonna hold my breath on that one...

I don't think that will happen, simply because it's not 1986 anymore.

What they played in Europe last year (basically 2 unfinished songs) got a mixed reception from fans: New Song 1 had a St.Anger-ish feel, but with stuff that somehow reminded me of Ride The Lightning. New Song 2 was a punk+metal song, much like what they did in Kill'em All. I liked both songs, and they got me curious as to how the record will feel...

I'm listening to Tool's Aenima now: i love, love, love this record!

And the evidence for why GM should jettison SAAB keeps mounting. . . :P

Nah, I actually like a lot of that too; it makes a good change of pace for when I've overdosed on metal. I recently discovered Chapel Hill's classical station, and I'm hooked. My favorite part is that I recognize a lot of the songs from their being converted from classical to metal riffs.

Alot of metal fan's enjoy classical music, BTW Decepticons rule ;)

Oh, I like Load...and Reload to an extent (although it seems like there is quite a bit of filler on there). Even 'I Disappear' is a pretty good song. But St. Anger just turned me off completely...I own all of their albums except for that one and have no plans to buy it.

But I agree, they've aged and matured and can't play like they could when they were kids. I heard James also blew his voice while recorded the Black Album, part of the reason it is so weak today.

I have heard it is supposed to have more of a MOP sound to it though...I'm not gonna hold my breath on that one...

Interesting...let's hope so. I've been actively searching for info lately and haven't come up with anything. Do you know when the release date is?

I heard James also blew his voice while recorded the Black Album, part of the reason it is so weak today.

He did: they rerecorded a cover song just for fun and he screwed up his voice... But that's not why it was weak on the 2003-2004 tours: it was lack of training/coaching. He sounded way better during most of last year's European/Asian tour, although he's not quite back to his 1989-1994 form...

But I agree, they've aged and matured and can't play like they could when they were kids.

I think some of their best works on their later albums oddly came from songs that strayed the most from their thrash roots and didn't try so hard to force sounding pissed off. (Ex: Low Man's Lyric) James' old guy voice is pretty well-suited for a classic country style, a la Johnny Cash.

I recently discovered Chapel Hill's classical station, and I'm hooked.

I'm guessing it's an NPR station. Those are the only stations I can ever find that play classical. In fact, they're usually the only ones to play bluegrass and folk, too.

Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Although NPR News can be a tad too liberal for my tastes, it's still the best news anywhere on the radio. And they have A Prairie Home Companion, Car Talk, and Wait Wait Don't Tell Me. What's not to love? :D

The 90s had its share of genericness. There were about 8 or 9 bands that sounded exactly like Pearl Jam.

Additionally, listen to Green Day's "When I Come Around" and Better Than Ezra's one hit (I think it was called "Good") back-to-back. I think there were other songs that used this exact same damn riff as well.

Also, the whole reverb effect, that's a very 80's thing. It's a lot like what it might sound like at an actual concert. More modern music tries to go for a cleaner sound, rather than muddy it with an echo effect.

Edited by aaaantoine

Guest YellowJacket894

I guess my musical tastes vary. I listen to nothing but rock and its different forms, with just a little Johnny Cash every now and then. I agree that modern mainstream rock is usually 95 percent horrible or possesses no redeeming value but I've discovered that all of the good bands rest underground. And I've also found the hunt to be fun.

Myself, I've been listening to a lot of stuff by ZAO, Heaven Shall Burn (those guys are German, Custom-S ... but I doubt if you would like 'em :P), Hatebreed, and August Burns Red here lately, as well as my usual intake of Tool, a little King Crimson, Zeppelin, and so on. But, ah, here recently I've found my desire to discuss music is at a low, since my band fell through. (It'll bounce back shortly, though.)

It's because we're HONEST and 'REAL' people. No bull$h!, no 'fronts' just straightforward; we know what we like people.

I'm so jealous! I was front row in the pit for Summer Sanitarium 2003. They played all old stuff except the 3 "St. Anger" songs and 2 "Re-Load" songs. Then I caught them again in 2004 (with Godsmack) The line up consisted of ALL old stuff and the final encore (to my delight) was Damage Inc. They put on one helluva show, it's a little piece of heaven. LOL.

Amen brother... It's almost like the record companies are "cheaping out" on the sound simply to make more money on the albums. The poor quality of some of the heavy metal bands today is just ridiculous.

That's one reason I've fallen in love with Swedish Metal so much lately; the albums are so well done. I listen to a lot of In Flames, Soilwork and Children of Bodom (although I'm not sure that they're swedish--but it's the same sound)

Listen to any new release by an 80s band today...Ozzy, W.A.S.P., Metallica, Queensryche...and especially any nu-metal / modern rock band...they just don't have that thundering sound anymore.
I agree 100%... Perfect example: Listen to "Live $h!; Binge & Purge" by MetallicA and then put in "S & M" by MetallicA; there is no comparison. "S&M" falls flat on it's face on the intensity and "rich-ness" (If you will) scale.
Metallica is my next hope, but after St. Anger I'm not anticipating much.

Everything I've read about the forthcoming album gives me hope. It's supposed to be a lot like "Master Of Puppets" and they're perfecting the songs before they even begin recording them. They gave Bob Rock the boot (THANK GOD!!!) and hired Rick Rubin (Slipknot/Slayer) He told them to 'design an album that defines what MetallicA is. I personally love St. Anger for what it is which means I love it because of the brutal thrash sound, tempo changes, odd drums and raw nature. However, it IS NOT MetallicA and doesn't hold a can of worms next to their best work.

Also, it seems like songs just aren't distinctive anymore. There are a number of 90s songs that just stood out and had a distinctive sound, you could pick them out right away on the radio.
I agree... It's become more of a business than an art. Nowadays bands go in and write 12 songs that have the same 'signature' sound and are constructed the same. That's why I, for one, love "Load" & "Re-Load" Sure, they don't represent what MetallicA was when it started, but each of the songs had it's own personality. I recently acquired "Cannibal" by Static X and I LOVE the album, but it's very generic and will not age well IMO because unless you're into the details of the music (as I am) it all sounds the same.
Now you have bands like Nickelback, Theory of a Deadman, and Hinder that all sound exactly alike. Or the stream of emo bands that just recycle the same garbage over and over.

Agree 100%... manufactured rock music that's made to play in clubs and on the top 20, just like MOST rap and ALL pop.

Rammstein is one of my favorites of all time from Germany, I saw them in 2005 live since I happen to be in Italy when they were in Milan. Those that have me on MSN Messenger will see me listening to Rammstein alot.

Would LOVE to see Rammstein, that guy has one of the best voices in metal.

Listening to Metallica's Black Album right after SOAD's Toxicity/STA! is like taking the equalizer and flipping it to the opposite.

I agree that SOAD has a very robust sound (which is an excellent thing and probably contributes a lot to their success)

I agree 100%... Metal is built on angst and strife (Just like a lot of rap) and once the band finds success or ages, it's extremely hard to 'follow up' with the same energy. Because of this, most metal bands do their best work in their first one or two albums (For example: KoRn) And subsequently, that's why a lot of metal bands are political as well, becuase it's always easy to find something in politics or religion that rubs you the wrong way.

I am a fan of the 'Loads' more for the lyrics and vocals than the music. I think James voice sounded great (Not too thrash, yet still edgy) The lyrics are VERY dark and revealing. (Remember, James went through therapy at the same time these songs were written) and having been in that same situation where I'm trying to find myself and understand my feelings, the albums just really got me through a lot of hard times in life.

For the record, I'm also a classical and bluegrass fan.

Edited by FUTURE_OF_GM

Pfft, was wondering when YOU and Nick were gonna chime in :AH-HA_wink: :P

Of course theres been alot of good discussion in this thread from everyone. Radio today sucks, "rock" is supposedly in now, but it's nothing more than fake ass singers/bands trying to ride the trend. Some people wonder why I enjoy LP, my answer is because they ARE different from other bands in the genre and the new album is a big change for them. There don't use "scratching" much anymore and theres no layering effect. It's more raw sounding now and I welcome the change.

Edited by deftonesfan867

That's one reason I've fallen in love with Swedish Metal so much lately; the albums are so well done. I listen to a lot of In Flames, Soilwork and Children of Bodom (although I'm not sure that they're swedish--but it's the same sound)

I agree...I've been listening to Soilwork's "Natural Born Chaos"...I think they are a Swedish band and the album kicks ass. It sounds far above any beyond most music put out today. The guys actually have talent and the vocalist has one hell of a voice. It's more progressive metal, but it's good and gives me hope that there are more people out there with the same metal spirit. I may have to give those other two you mentioned a try!

Everything I've read about the forthcoming album gives me hope. It's supposed to be a lot like "Master Of Puppets" and they're perfecting the songs before they even begin recording them. They gave Bob Rock the boot (THANK GOD!!!) and hired Rick Rubin (Slipknot/Slayer) He told them to 'design an album that defines what MetallicA is. I personally love St. Anger for what it is which means I love it because of the brutal thrash sound, tempo changes, odd drums and raw nature. However, it IS NOT MetallicA and doesn't hold a can of worms next to their best work.

I hope you're right. I think Bob did ok on producing the Black album and the 'Loads, but St. Anger was just too extreme for my taste. I did like that they brought back the double bass...I was missing it.

I agree... It's become more of a business than an art. Nowadays bands go in and write 12 songs that have the same 'signature' sound and are constructed the same. That's why I, for one, love "Load" & "Re-Load" Sure, they don't represent what MetallicA was when it started, but each of the songs had it's own personality. I recently acquired "Cannibal" by Static X and I LOVE the album, but it's very generic and will not age well IMO because unless you're into the details of the music (as I am) it all sounds the same.

A-freaking-men about the business part. That's all it is these days. Get a couple vids on MTV, get a couple chart toppers, recycle the same look and sound that every other band has, fill albums with songs that all sound the same and show no creative energy. All the emo bands that say they are anti-establishment and don't care about record deals are lying. They're just hopping the bandwagon like everyone else. That's what the music biz is these days...a bunch of bandwagon hoppers with no balls. They are either too lazy to create their own image or too scared because they might not maximize their sales. F' that.

I'm tired of all the self-centered emo kids that are crawling out from under all kinds of rocks. They expect everything to be handed to them and if it doesn't, they cry. It's all ME ME ME. Go back to your middle-income split-level home and get a life.

Unfortunately, I accidentally wandered into a nest of Emo's earlier yesterday... in my basement. Some dudes my brother knows are all into that stuff... and the music they had on sucked.

However, my speakers are bigger than theirs, and I figured it was time to spin 'Out of the Cellar' :thumbsup:

They hate me now. :D

Unfortunately, I accidentally wandered into a nest of Emo's earlier yesterday... in my basement. Some dudes my brother knows are all into that stuff... and the music they had on sucked.

However, my speakers are bigger than theirs, and I figured it was time to spin 'Out of the Cellar' :thumbsup:

They hate me now. :D

Emo's are the reason I rarely go to the mall anymore. It's like the emo chicks (girls) seem to think to metal dudes are hot and the emo dudes HATE metal dudes. One day I was walking by some and I heard them mentioning something about "converting me" <_<

Edited by deftonesfan867

Emo's are the reason I rarely go to the mall anymore. It's like the emo chicks (girls) seem to think to metal dudes are hot and the emo dudes HATE metal dudes. One day I was walking by some and I heard them mentioning something about "converting me" <_<

What does a 'metal dude' look like?... These guys?

http://www3.telus.net/sjdj/img007.jpg

Right off my TFFL album too! :P

Edited by Captainbooyah