Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ocnblu

House For Sale!

44 posts in this topic

I got home the other day after work and fed my neighbor's cat out back on the deck. My neighbor is sitting on his deck, indian style, getting a herr cut from his wife and he says... "hey did you check out our driveway?"

I'm like "no, what's up?"

"My wife got a new car. She traded the Escape on a Yaris. We're a Toyota family now" (he's the guy who bought the xB I posted about a while back).

Sure enough... a black Yaris 3 door is in their driveway.

He says to me, "we think you should get one." :o

So now I have to pack up and move. <_< :AH-HA_wink:

Toyota is like Microsoft or the Borg... resistance is futile..you will be assimilated.. :)

Time to trade the GMC on a Tundra so you can fit in your neighbourhood. :)

Edited by moltar

Wow, I just threw up in my mouth a little bit....

Toyota is like Microsoft or the Borg... resistance is futile..you will be assimilated.. :)

Watch it, you're on thin ice. Those are two of my favorite things. Over the years I made a lot of money off of Microsoft stock (NASDAQ:MSFT), and the Borg are just Badass models of efficiency. To bad they don't work for GM. :scratchchin: :AH-HA_wink:

The Borg are totally bad ass. End of story.

Watch it, you're on thin ice. Those are two of my favorite things. Over the years I made a lot of money off of Microsoft stock (NASDAQ:MSFT), and the Borg are just Badass models of efficiency. To bad they don't work for GM. :scratchchin: :AH-HA_wink:

I'll admit though I despise MS technology and products, I've made a nice return on MS stock myself...better than my Sun or Apple stock. (I'm still a hardcore UNIX guy at heart, so I could never love Windows).

Posted Image

Baby's head? :P

I think it looks like a dustmite with downs syndrome!

I'll admit though I despise MS technology and products, I've made a nice return on MS stock myself...better than my Sun or Apple stock. (I'm still a hardcore UNIX guy at heart, so I could never love Windows).

That reminds me, I need to look at your /etc/passwd File tonight! :AH-HA_wink:

Damn, and I thought you were MOVING .... to Switzerland ! :AH-HA_wink:

That's the "beauty" of Gore's internet. No matter what galaxy The Borg(er) is in, he can attempt to assimilate us. That's why I've been wearing my tin foil hat for weeks whenever I see "anonymous user" on the list. Edited by ocnblu

That's the "beauty" of Gore's internet. No matter what galaxy The Borg is in, he can attempt to assimilate us. That's why I've been wearing my tin foil hat for weeks whenever I see "anonymous user" on the list.

Speaking of your 'neighbors with Toyotas' thread, I've ridden w/ 3 different coworkers in their Priuses several times this year, and they've asked me if I want to drive it, and told me that I really should get one.. I'm not going to let peer pressure make me go green... (though I did buy SUVs back when all my friends were buying them, but I still believe in the usefulness of SUVs).

Ugh, the Toyota Prius is so ghey... :rolleyes:

Ugh, the Toyota Prius is so ghey... :rolleyes:

I'm seriously thinking of getting one these as my next daily driver...kind of the anti-Prius..they are such a bargain for one that's a year or two old..

Posted Image

No pretenses, it is what it is... cool.

Damn, and I thought you were MOVING .... to Switzerland ! :AH-HA_wink:

In my part of Europe, we have the internet. I'm not on an island off the coast of Italy after all.

SOO...was there a response on your part, or not, besides a look :scratchchin:

I'm seriously thinking of getting one these as my next daily driver...kind of the anti-Prius..they are such a bargain for one that's a year or two old..

Posted Image

I wouldn't mind a Panther either, they're a lot of car for the money. I'd probably go for a Crown Vic P71 or LX Sport though...maybe even a Marauder.

Posted Image

The Grand Marquis today looks so chintzy inside though. Tampo'd GRAND MARQUIS script on the wood trim? Geez. Get a Crown Vic LX or Town Car instead.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0