Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

My 2008 CTS Pictures

Cory Wolfe

Looked at my first CTS the other day and figured I'd post the pics I took, even though we've all seen hundreds of CTS pics by now. I'll say that it's quite sexy in person. Pictures do not do this car justice. However, the base model details really need to go away. The wheels are less than stellar and the black inserts in the fog light openings are horrible. They need an upgrade. The different headlights, however, I don't mind. I actually like the idea of differing headlights. Anyways, to the pics...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

i think fog lights should be standard in base models, even if there's no chrome insert.

Seriously...what were they thinking? That's just stupid. I noticed that and couldn't believe fog lights weren't standard.

I saw a nice red-metallic one on the road three days ago, registered & burning gas.

Black looks very F117-like, but those poor-mans' fog light delete fillers are gross.

BEAUTIFUL CAR! What a great way to begin the next phase in Cadillac's Renaissance!

Totally agree with everyone about the fog lights. All Cadillacs, regardless of trim level, should have fog lights!

GREAT PICTURES! I already thought the car was awesome looking, but these pictures just took that view to the next level. Way to go!

I can't wait to see one at the dealership!

All of the new 'base model' Cadillacs seem to have HORRIBLE wheels though...

Everything from the base DTS with it grandma gear to the base Escalade, this CTS seems to be no exception to the rule.

I agree on the base wheels, especially on the Escalade. I don't think they are as bad on the CTS. I think the 18"s should be standard on the DTS, and at least 19" on the Escalade. An Escalade with 18" looks like a rallye SUV (if there was such a thing). The STS base wheel design is ok, but they are too small. It, too, needs 18". The new 18" design on the STS is ugly, imo. The sport package wheel for the DI V6 model are the best. Just my :twocents:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just gave my corvette to my son and have been driving my Reatta the last few months. Ive just about talked myself into a CTS. I saw my first CTS4 at a clients office today, WOW!!! I was researching that as I had not even heard of that model and thats how I found this place. Id love to get a CTS-V actually but will probably end up with a 5 speed manual trannie model. And yeah Im a GM guy thru and thru. I had a Fiero GT (gave to another son) and a '72 El Camino I restored myself. And a Blazer after the ElCo. My first car was a brand new LUV truck and my dad was a Chevy salesman, lol. GM thru and thru.