Spy Video: 2010 Buick Lacrosse

Chris_Doane

It's not just you. There's no license plate.

I hope that when the camo is removed there is some definition to the sides of this car. If not, it will look like a big blob.

Oh, there's is some definition to the sides :AH-HA_wink:

It has a bump in the rear quarter similar to the current LaX.

I'm sure it will be more of the same ol same ol we have been getting from every car manufacturer lately; bland plain genric sides with no chrome or trim, bloated proprtions and no way other than a grille to tell you are even looking at a Buick. What sad styling these new cars have. At least when I see a LaCrosse or Lucerne, I know i'm looking at a Buick and not a genric Toyota/Lexus clone copy.

I really can't wait for this car! It looked well-composed while it was on the road.

I looked carefully at the front of the car-and what I thought originally was a small grille, isn't... apparently it's creased and dips back dramatically a la Velite and Enclave.

Eh...it looks like the marriage of the current Pontiac Grand Prix and the Nissan Altima. I'm not convinced. It appears to have the little fish-eye lamps up front again. The rear might be promising in terms of its proportions, but it would depend on how the taillamps are treated.

Having just spent a week in an Allure up in Canada, I think that, with the new grille, I could very well own the current model. It made for a very relaxed week of motoring around Quebec.

Still a little too much camouflage to make a decision, but the proportions look much better than the "Taurus wannabe" styling of the current LaCrosse. Buick needs for this thing to be a looker to make an impact on the near luxury market. I hope this thing blows the doors off the ES350. I have high hopes for this car.

Please (for the millionth time) DON'T call this car LaCrosse! REGAL will do fine, thank you!

Edited by cire