Crappy news

Yeah... so I've been a bit MIA recently.

Julie had a miscarriage friday morning.

It was just about 20 weeks into the pregnancy.

She's okay physically but there's some healing ahead.

Not looking to have a huge discusssion or anything

but I thought I had to update you guys at some point

so here it is. Sux, life goes on.

That's a really hard thing to deal with, our former housekeeper had a miscarriage a few years ago and It's gonna take a while for the healing to go on. I really feel for you and Julie, man.

Edited by vonVeezelsnider

I cannot even begin to imagine what you are both going through.......sometimes Life pulls us up short and forces us to take stock. I hope this can turn into one of those growing experiences for you two.

Sixty-8, you have my sympathies and realize you're not alone here dealing with this tragic event (my wife miscarried October '03, only 6-8 weeks or so from finding out she was pregnant). We healed over time and eventually we got pregnant again. Time will heal these wounds and you'll two will make your dream come true. We're all here for you buddy, however you need us. Take all the time you need.

I am so sorry sixty eight. I really am. This is the time you take to heal and you bond closer with your wife. When you are ready to come back here and talk, you will. Use this time to do what is important for your wife and your relationship. You what you need to do in order to get through this.

Thanks everyone. It's been a horrible week. For once I'm at a loss for words.

Also, a close friend (ex-roomie Izabella) had a stroke.

She's 35 y.o. and now her life hangs on modern medecine. :(

Wow... it just keeps on coming.

O'Shea (SpeedingPenguin) just wrecked his Daytona Shelby-Z this AM & a friend's relative was diagnosed with cancer.

W T F ? :(

SpeedingPenguin is alright but the cleanest turbo dodge I've ever seen in my life is trashed like an Iraqi tank.