My 1994 Camaro Z28

Here is my new car. Just bought it Monday and my birthday was Saturday so it made a good birthday present from myself. Paid 3500.00 for it with 99,000 Miles on it. Its a nice car runs really good and has great interior, just needs a paint job. Im gonna body kit it anyway and my dad knows how to paint so in time I'll have it lookin good.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nice, Daryl. Looks like that grayish-green colour. I like the fact it's got the full hardtop, a good alternative to potentially leaky, rattly t-tops. If it were mine, I'd fix any little dings and scratches, paint it the original color, take apart the foglights and clean those, detail the interior, clean the engine compartment, tint the windows for a full blacked-out top half, simple bolt-on intake and exhaust modifications, and put some polished Torque Thrust rims on it with some sane, all-season performance tires. That would be a simple, clean, strong looking ride. Best of luck with whatever you decide though!

No No No body kit! Keep it pure stock. Uhhh, there are certain "social associations" with doing the body kit thing. Please don't make me elaborate on this.

1 more vote for no body kit.

Congrats. You scored a very special ride.

That is Dark Gray-Green Metallic, which was a 2 year only color.

It is the rarest color available on 94's. Only 4,710 painted like this. I crunched the numbers. Only 3% of total 94 Camaro production!!!

If it were mine, Id restore it, but keep her stock. Im a purist.

A clean example rare-color 94 Camaro will be worth more down the line than a body-kitted, repainted 94 Camaro IMO.

Some reading for you Daryl:

http://www.camarosource.ca/php/camaro_info...x.php?year=1994

http://www.stangbangers.com/GT_vs_CamaroZ28_Article1.htm

http://www.stangbangers.com/GT_vs_CamaroZ28_Article2.htm

PS

More pictures please!

Very nice! I agree with the "no body kit crowd," though the RS body kit that the'97's had wouldn't be too bad.

The only suggestions I'd make are structural... a strutt tower brace and a set of sub-frame connectors do wonders for the car, but you have to do both (doing one or the other is a bad idea)! After that, maybe swapping out the Panhard bar and the trailing arms for some stiffer units...