You Will Be Glad To Know...

Cory Wolfe

You're just mad Dodge got it's ass kicked again in the rankings. :P

Oh yes, I am ever so pissed that the same bloody car as everyone else has but with a crosshair grill sticker on it is not doing well. Bloody hell and such. Yep, I'm pissed man. Release the Hounds! There shall be no left turns for Ford, GM, and Toyota tonight!

I would just like to say that NASCAR can thank Theresa Earnhardt for singlehandedly lowering their ratings by giving Dale Jr. a Piece of $h!!!! To drive in every week after he declared that he wanted a stake in the company and then said that he was leaving for Hendrick.

Dale Jr. fans don't watch when he is wadded up in the wall or blown up in the garage.

NASCAR is starting to piss me off more and more as well.

I would just like to say that NASCAR can thank Theresa Earnhardt for singlehandedly lowering their ratings by giving Dale Jr. a Piece of $h!!!! To drive in every week after he declared that he wanted a stake in the company and then said that he was leaving for Hendrick.

Dale Jr. fans don't watch when he is wadded up in the wall or blown up in the garage.

NASCAR is starting to piss me off more and more as well.

NO KIDDING. Theresa can take it and shove it. That is Jr.'s company, not hers. She'll be lucky if DEI is still in business in a few more years.

F! cars, if I'm not mistaken, have their company's engines in them that COT thing doesn't right? Plus, and F1 is a purpose built race car that doesn't try to pass itself off a race version of a production vehicle. WRC look like the production cars, and perhaps the most important reason for their superiority is that the races/race tracks involes something a bit more challenging then:

left....straight..........left....straight..........left....straight..........

Edited by Dodgefan

my favorite racing is top fuel and funny cars... sure its even farther from stock then nascar... but nascar is too boring.. at least with top fuel, a race is done in <5 seconds...

now if nascar became STOCK car racing like its past, i would watch it religiously... i like vintage nascar warching cars like chryslers winged warriors and the monte aerocoupe....

nascar is just a drivers race, a modern day IROC series

I used to be a huge NASCAR fan until it became such a joke. (In many, many ways)

As for DEI and Theresa...

1) I think DEI is in serious trouble because Theresa isn't that good of a 'hands on' leader. She needs to stick to the business side of things and hire someone to do the nuts and bolts.

2) Jr. sucks ass regardless... He's probably about 1/4 the driver that his dad was and as far as I'm concerned good riddance. He'll do BETTER at Hendrick because that organization can polish a turd into something that wins simply because it can out $$$ everyone else but he still won't be phenominal.

I used to be a huge NASCAR fan until it became such a joke. (In many, many ways)

As for DEI and Theresa...

1) I think DEI is in serious trouble because Theresa isn't that good of a 'hands on' leader. She needs to stick to the business side of things and hire someone to do the nuts and bolts.

2) Jr. sucks ass regardless... He's probably about 1/4 the driver that his dad was and as far as I'm concerned good riddance. He'll do BETTER at Hendrick because that organization can polish a turd into something that wins simply because it can out $$$ everyone else but he still won't be phenominal.

I agree, I stopped attending NASCAR events in Dover, Delaware.

As for my reasoning... Simply put, the Chase Format. It has stolen just another Championship from Jeff Gordon. Six times, he has earned the most points in a season, which used to constitute winning the championship. For any doubters of him, he'd be one away from tying for most of all time with Dale Earnhardt and Richard Petty. No small feat. Instead, he's relegated to being just a 4 time champion. Since when does dominating the season points total by nearly 400 points mean finishing second? Would the aformentioned drivers still be 7 time champions with the Chase format? That, above all, is why I am done with NASCAR.

Say what you want about JR, but the numbers show that he is an above average driver when it comes to wins and top 5s and 10s. Considering that ever since his dad died, DEI equipment has been in a steady decline where Hendrick, JGR, RCR, and others have made huge strides in their program.

I'm not the biggest JR fan, but I think most people are going to be suprised to see his talents come out next year.

NASCAR stopped being cool when all the crybabys made the super-awsome & over-the-top

Charger Daytonas & Super Bees illegal.

As for my reasoning... Simply put, the Chase Format. It has stolen just another Championship from Jeff Gordon. Six times, he has earned the most points in a season, which used to constitute winning the championship. For any doubters of him, he'd be one away from tying for most of all time with Dale Earnhardt and Richard Petty. No small feat. Instead, he's relegated to being just a 4 time champion. Since when does dominating the season points total by nearly 400 points mean finishing second? Would the aformentioned drivers still be 7 time champions with the Chase format? That, above all, is why I am done with NASCAR.

Yep, I always hated the 'chase format' thing... I'd be pretty mad if I had run consistent enough the entire season to dominate the points only to have that taken away in the last 10 races by a couple of incidences of bad luck.

CadillacKing3: I really hope you're right because I do not want to see the Earnhardt legacy die.

Edited by FUTURE_OF_GM